Do you hold grudges?

I'm not one to hold grudges against people, it's so hard for me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• 0|0
  • Such a liar! You hold grudges all the time with me :p

• Yeah I do, it's extremely difficult for me to forgive someone. And when I do, I never forget what they did.

• Can't hold a grudge over night

• Depends why I was so angry with someone..!

If I have lost trust because you did something then yes I will hold a grudge for a very long time...

• I do forgive, but I never forget

• no i don't hold grunges but i could understand why some people would esp in relationships cheating etc and in other parts of life where the person has been severely wronged

• Depends on how bad someone wronged me. If it's bad enough ill never forget.

What Girls Said 14

• No. I won't forget what they done and they become dead to me, but I don't hold grudges.

• depends what it is. with something extreme, unfortunately i will hold onto that without meaning to. it sorta just becomes attached to that person and becomes hard to get rid of.
    with most other things i just brush them off.

• No I can't really hold grudges either but if it was something really really terrible then I might hold onto that to avoid future hurt or pain from that person.

• I don't hold grudges at all. The second they say anything nice or apologize I instantly forgive them.

• yes i do tbh

• ... yeah, indeed I do. Not for minor things though, only the major stuff.

• Do I hold grudges? Yes, I do. Do I act on them? I'd prefer not to answer that... c:

• Yes I really do and sometimes you need to. I'll hold grudges for a very long time in all honesty

• i do sometimes

• No, I can't.

• Naturally, yes. However I be civil about it >:)

• I forgive too easily (and too early) sometimes. One of my worst habits.

• I use to be that girl who did

• Nope, I just can't lol. A day is the longest period of time I can hold a grudge against anyone