Do you hold grudges?

I'm not one to hold grudges against people, it's so hard for me.

1|0
14|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• 0|0
    0|0
  • Such a liar! You hold grudges all the time with me :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do, it's extremely difficult for me to forgive someone. And when I do, I never forget what they did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't hold a grudge over night

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends why I was so angry with someone..!

If I have lost trust because you did something then yes I will hold a grudge for a very long time...

0|0
    0|0
  • I do forgive, but I never forget

0|0
    0|0
  • no i don't hold grunges but i could understand why some people would esp in relationships cheating etc and in other parts of life where the person has been severely wronged

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how bad someone wronged me. If it's bad enough ill never forget.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• No. I won't forget what they done and they become dead to me, but I don't hold grudges.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends what it is. with something extreme, unfortunately i will hold onto that without meaning to. it sorta just becomes attached to that person and becomes hard to get rid of.
    with most other things i just brush them off.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I can't really hold grudges either but if it was something really really terrible then I might hold onto that to avoid future hurt or pain from that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hold grudges at all. The second they say anything nice or apologize I instantly forgive them.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • ... yeah, indeed I do. Not for minor things though, only the major stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I hold grudges? Yes, I do. Do I act on them? I'd prefer not to answer that... c:

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I really do and sometimes you need to. I'll hold grudges for a very long time in all honesty

0|0
    0|0
  • i do sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naturally, yes. However I be civil about it >:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I forgive too easily (and too early) sometimes. One of my worst habits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to be that girl who did

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I just can't lol. A day is the longest period of time I can hold a grudge against anyone

0|0
    0|0