Girls, Ladies: What makes men creepy and unapproachable?

I'm just curious. I thought it be a good question to ask. I hope I haven't done anything you describe below.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Unblinking stares -those are bad in general, but especially when directed at something other than your face. Jumping into sexual... conversation, gestures... whatever, really. Following someone who keeps trying to get away or express disinterest. Oversharing excessively personal things with strangers. UNWELCOME CONTACT. Ignoring comfort levels, really. It's about social cues, but it's more about... coming across as unwilling to notice what's appropriate and other people's reactions/comfort than being unable to, generally (to try and explain the difference between awkward and creepy).

What Girls Said 19

• how they act towards you (not shy or nervous) and the types of things they say, not knowing or ignoring boundaries, being pushy and not backing off etc.

• Oh they would have bizarre sexual fixations/fetishes, can't understand what's being told to them in a simple way, takes everything as an offence, imbalanced in life (stuck infront of the computer all day long), ask dumb questions like "I don't know how to kiss", tells you things you don't need know like "I love touching my penis a lot. I can't keep my hands off it"., they are not able to empathise with anybody and lastly they are a bit of a sociopath.

• There are so many signs it's impossible to list them all. Maybe he's rude to the staff, has body language that's too aggressive, or maybe he just has a certain look to him or in his eye. It's kind of hard to define without seeing it.

• I don't like it when they're very obviously sexually motivated, it really turns me off and makes me feel used in way. Creepy is when they start to be controlling and want to know what you're doing all the time. I also don't like it when guys try to get a girl who is clearly way out of their league! For example guys with no concept of personal hygiene or who don't take care of their appearance and try to date a girl who is clean and beautiful and smells nice.

Unapproachable... well guys who think they're all that and who seem like they spend more time in front of the mirror than me. Also, I think shyness can often be mistaken for rudeness, so if you're feeling shy don't try to hide it by appearing superior to everyone else and just try to be as nice as you can. It's ok to be shy, it's not ok to act like an asshole because of it :) hope this answers your question :D

• Some mexican guy thought it was a good idea to stalk me fown the pier while winking at me. Thw approach me an hour later. Creepy shit.

• Inability to pick up on social cues, hence respond in an inappropriate way. Staring too much and not taking the lady's comfort level into consideration for example.

• Hahaha i would give them a middle finger sign lol
    or i will look at their lower part to scare them that i am gonna kick it or I would've furrowed my eyebrowslike an angrybird 😂 :p

• Unapproachable:
    -He's always texting or checking his cellphone
    -He is with headphones
    -He's with a girl

Creepy: I have no idea

P. S. What makes girls unapproachable? I think for both is the same thing...

• Diving into sexual conversation too quickly. Roaming eyes as in they are not always looking at your face if they do make eye contact.

• Staring but not making an effort to talk to you

• When they follow you a little too much
    Seem overly interested
    They give want to funk you with their eyes after saying hi for the first time ever!

• When they stare too much.

• well i think men that are always dirty and rude, i hate that, and if a man does somethiing you dont want him to do

• If they like not talk to you, but just stare at you without pausing

• Sooo many things

• When they asks a lot unnecessary things about you. And they stalk you. It's really creepy to me.

• acting weird and not talking to her is creepy unapproachable? bad hair or style is a big one for me but your personality is important

• When they stare all the time, then look away when you notice (instead of smiling and saying hi), when they act too interested and following you

• Rudeness, mean-spirited, obnoxious... I guess just negative would make me not want to approach. Pushing sex or sexual conversation too early will also make me uncomfortable.

Creepy would be having a guy stare at you, but not really respond to my smile or Hello. Then follow me out to my vehicle or something.