What's your favorite Season? Which season just makes you feel great?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 11

• I like autumn the most! The pollen is down, the storms are awesome, and it's not too hot or too cold! Plus, I get to break out the scarves again :)

• Winter is my favorite. :) I love snowflakessss (even though I have never seen one in person) and Christmassss

• From what show?

Jk. I don't know, I like summer and spring maybe, but only if it's not TOO hot.

• Everything about summer.
    Perfect temperature for me is 80s and sunny. I prefer summer clothes and I like being barefoot/in sandals.
    Its just pleasant and beautiful outside even if your thighs are sweating and sticking to the leather seats of your car who gives a fuck its fucking summer

• Summer makes me feel the best. I love warmth and being able to sit outside and go anywhere without having to worry about rain and coldness. I can do much more in summer.

• Summer and Autumn, pretty much.

• see i love summer because of the heat, it's just amazing... but i adore autumn fashion lol.

• The summer season.

• Winter
    ...

• Fall-Spring-Winter.
    I get jealous of the leaves who fall from their tress..

• It's between summer and autumn! I love both