How would you react or your reply if someone randomly said ''I see dead people''?

Someone were to approach you and tell you that he/she sees dead people.

To my surprise the person that said this seemed like in his early-mid 20's (maybe at most 25). I was a hanging out with a couple friends at a mall yesterday. He said he always sees dead people. I did nothing but an ''Ummm... ok... bye''.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I would wish I could see dead people.

• I would refer them to Michael W. Smith's channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10oaihoGSdI

• ME TOO! HIGH 5!!!

• Oh, I would be like: "Really?" And he/she is for real, I would pester him/her to tell me more.

• I would send them to a church so they can have an exorcism performed on them.

• Same. Opinion is either too short or too long. That's the worst pick-up line I ever heard!

• There are at least two explanations to this.

One is that it is entirely possible that he may think so. Brains can function in very strange ways. Does he see people who he has known to be alive before? Or does it seem to him like people he sees are dead? Or does he sees something like zombies? It is interesting how his brain works. You could read ‘The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat’ or other books on brain functions.

Another one is that he could just be trying to make a joke, and you were supposed to be an interesting person who asks “Oh, really? Tell me more!” But you have jumped to conclusions too quickly because of your own limitations.

• Would freak me out a little people - I would hope he was just quoting the film.

• I hope so too but sounded like he really meant it.

What Girls Said 4

• 'And I see you, dead boy.'

• Its the famous quote of that movie... the funny little boy.
    If it is a stranger than it isn't funny, he could be mentally ill. If he was part of the group, just take it as a joke.

• Yes, he was a complete stranger. If that his pick-up line then it was a bad one.

• That isn't a pick-up line, any sane person knows that. From your age description that is the prime age-range for young males to start having mental illnesses or be fully developed. He could also be on drugs like an idiot, but whatever the case that isn't a pick-up line.

• i'd think they were insane and get freaked out a little bit.

• If he wasn't quoting the movie, I would redirect him to a church