30 hyenas vs 25 male lions, who wins?

Title explains it

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a famous documentary where a single lion took out an entire hyena pack. The remaining dogs ran for their lives. Never fuck with a lion. I'm South African and those things are amazingly dangerous creatures. When that American got attacked now, i wasn't surprised. Foreigners don't actually get how dangerous these animals can be.

• I'm actually South African too!!! I was born in Pretoria, what about you?

• Johannesburg;) Go Lions!! ha ha Im in Australia now. Much better. I studied at Tuks.

• I'm in the U. S. Now

What Girls Said 8

• The hyenas will always have that tinge of fear, plus their smaller size-the male lions, although outnumbered, would win.

• Lions because they're bigger and more badass.

• If the lions aren't sleeping, I'd say lions. xD

• The lions would win. That isn't much of a number difference. The only way for hyenas to win it would have to be 5 male lions versus 30 hungry hyenas.

• 0|0
  • Twenty five lions!

• Lions (filler)

• I'd still say the male lions would. Roar

What Guys Said 10

• The flying, nigh-invulnerable Bison would swoop in and ambush all of them. He'd leave one lion head left, forced frozen with a grin as though it laughed to death. He'd force the final hyena frozen in a lion pose. Then fly off to destroy Djibouti.

• The lions would defiantly win, the power gap between the two species is huge and lions are built and hunt like predators while hyenas are scavengers and often avoid fights and have that tinge of fear. They would lose unless they massively outnumbered the lions.

• Lions will win most of the time.
    It would be awesome to see a fight like that. Mayweather vs Pacquio fight of the century? Fuck that, it's 30 hyenas vs 25 male lions. THAT'S the fight of the century xD

• The power difference between hyenas and lions are huge. Maybe if it where 30 hyenas and 10 lions it might be hard to say.

• Only way the hyenas would win is if the hyenas were full grown adults and the lions were juveniles. 30 hyenas wouldn't even lose to 25 adult female lions.

• *even 30 hyenas wouldn't win to 25 adult female lions

• My vote is for the lions

• Hyenas a re smart dude. Smart enough to not fuck with lions lol. But a bear would fuck a lion up no problem

• Lions. Hyenas tend to kill weaker animals, and have you seen the claws on at tiger? The hyenas wouldn't stand a chance.

• The hyenas; male lions are lazy animals and don't hunt!

• Male lions, hyenas are too underpowered.