Why are math girls so ugly?

I notice that all the girls in my calculus class are soooo ugly.

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 34

• They don't care about their looks and focus on being successful in their careers instead.

• Even then, I've seen some pretty attractive girls in my math classes (and I'm taking the most rigorous mathematics path because that's my strength - I suck at most other subjects, but really love and excel at math). I even asked one out (and tried to flirt with another).

• Comeback question: Why are you so shallow?

• lol, since when it intelligence unattractive?
    i know u mean physically but I'm sure this is an exaggeration =]

• Right, because women have nothing more to offer than their ability to be pleasant for you to look at.

• what about the math guys?

• They're attractive just like the math girls. The only ugly person is this guy's shallowness. :)

• Maybe where you go to school.
    O. o

• They care more about the work that they are doing than how they look. So they don't care as much to impress any guys. Doesn't mean they don't want to impress guys. Just their priority is mostly on their work.

• Why are you so shallow?

• Intelligence alone is attractiveness.
    .
    P. s then you must be ugly too :P

• if they are ugly what makes you?
    and so what if they are not attractive? its not like they got math to get your attention!!! NO! they go to school to learn and learn.

• they probably feel the same way about you

• do you think i'm ugly? i'm an honors math student entering advanced calculus

• I am a "Math girl". So you called me ugly, right? Generalization, again... (as @justbanANNAz would say ^^ )

• Really? Most girls in my advanced math class are really popular and most guys are in love with them lol

• Then you are ugly bro

• a lot of nerdy girls don't put much focus on their looks but don't generalize.

• You should look further than just your class

• I am a math person.
    Oh, everyone is a critic.

• Not true. Im a nath wiz myself... and I think I look pretty good.

• hahaha!!!
    cuz we like math. everyone that likes math is ugly

• I took a few maths classes at uni! What are you trying to say?

• Math nerds aren't typically the most attractive people.

• I find that very offensive. I took calculus as a FRESHMAN in high school and I don't think I qualify as ugly.

• When did intelligence become unattractive?

• Oh really? I think intelligence is pretty much way more sexier than looks itself. I'm taking advanced calculus and well, at least I don't call myself ugly.

• HAHAHAHAHA

• I am an advanced physics and math student and I'm hot as fuck baby 😘😘😘

• Lmao. Noticed this in my class too

• Because they care more about their future than about their looks, you ignorant fuck.

• Ew, you're ugly

• I was a "math girl" and I don't think to be ugly neither have I ever been called that way.
    It's not even that they will get better career so they don't care about looks. Some people care about looks, other don't. Some people are born pretty other aren't.

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 27

• It's because you're a stupid teenager.

• Ok, here is the thing: I know why you're thinking this: Because it's a popular stereotype. Whenever I see movies, I think the math nerds are ugly girls.

However, in real life, I've noticed it the complete opposite. I remember all the way back from elementary school and even through college, the female "math nerds" are sexy. Actually, the girls who get poor grades and slack are usually ugly, at least in my opinion (contrary to what I see in movies.)

• Because they can and also genetics

• Probably the most attractive girl I have ever met (I was too nervous to ever ask her out I was so taken aback by her) is a huge math geek. Her major in college is mathematics. Not engineering but straight up math.

• Back in my calculus and quantum mechanics we had some killer looks and very intelligent girls. Maybe1 it's only you that's ugly :o

• I got beautiful girls in my advanced mechanics class

• What? There were some pretty hot girls in my AP Calculus BC class last year, especially this one that I can remember (who I asked out and she turned me down, but that's beside the point).

Girls that are into math are hot!

• I see you dont have any interest in calculus rather you commenting on those who came their to make something that makes you a loser i guess

• Ikr why can't they be pretty like us *sarcasm*

• That sounds like an opinion you have, but I've met beautiful girls in math. Just depends on the girl and your opinions.

• Because it's not a porn; it's real life.

• Lol maybe at your school, but you should really broaden your view.

• Which country or world do you live in bro?

• Google rache riley!

• physics girls are hot
    pbs.twimg.com/.../UpbxK6DY.jpeg

• Cuz their too busy being smart than trying give u a boner. Now something like fashion design or child devolpment oh yes you'll see some fuckable one there. Sometimes the good ones are smart and cute with a personality.

• Thank you for this post lol

• beauty and brains dont come together (JK)

• even if they are ugly i bet they are wild in bed.

• I don't know but so ugly. :P

• The two best girls at math in my high school were both very good-looking, they did have rather odd mannerisms though.

• The girl who is the best at maths in my class is absolutely gorgeous! That's just stereotypes.

• lol dude don't worry those girls look better than you

• Because attractive girls rarely go into the STEM field. They go for liberal arts, psychology, sociology, marketing and other stuff.

I'm sorry you have to put with all the hateful comments but people seem to be very sensitive to the word 'ugly'.

• That's a negative stereotype. Attractiveness is independent of the career someone chooses or like.

• Stereotypes are often based of facts.

• Well your "facts" are bullshit because I've seen some pretty attractive girls in my math classes (and I'm taking the most rigorous mathematics path because that's my strength - I suck at most other subjects, but really love and excel at math). I even asked one out (and tried to flirt with another). Sadly, got turned down, but that's beside the point.

• I'm laughing at the responses, good post m8

• I studied pure math for a few years at university. There were actually quite a few hot eastern european girls in the classes.

• This is a natural defense mechanism to prevent people like you from wasting their time.