How to be taller?

Is there any natural way to become taller i am 5'2 and i really want to be around 5'11 please helpp !!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hardly something u have control over tbh, i grew exactly from what u were to what u want lol when i was around 17.5, but i guess guys grow suddenly late, i can't recall doing anything special, i had a bad diet, my parents, cousins etc are all short, i was actually a fatso, best advice i can give is sleep a lot. End of the day, u pretty much have to accept what u have and make the best out of it

What Guys Said 9

• It's hard to achieve, it's genetics.

You can take some minor measures, like eat more calcium and vitamin D contained food, also have enough and proper sleep. Some exercises, like grab onto some plank and hang vertically for some time.

Other than that, don't do things, which stuns your growth, like smoking, drugs/pills, etc.

• Do stretches everyday like land swim (look it up) and practice shooting hoops for a couple of hours a day.

• how tall r yer parents?

• 0|1
  • Just keep drinking milk and be active

• sleep on a incline bed. if you don't have one, put some books underneath the bed on the end where your feet are. Its not the best, but it makes sense. Gravity pulls you down whenever you are awake, walking down the street and even during sitting.

• Nothing, only leg lengthening.

• There is no way to increase height past your potential, but you can do you best to get to your full height. For some kids if spotted early enough they can be given hormones. There is no way to increase height at the moment, if anyone tells you otherwise they are stupid.

• I'm taking calcium pills othr than that I don't know

What Girls Said 13

• You're 14 and won't stop growing until you're about 16 or so.
    If you didn't have a growth spurt chances are you will have it.
    Not sure you'll shoot up that tall... but you may be a few inches taller than you are now.
    Be contented with who you are.
    Why spend our lives trying to change ourselves?
    We have no choice but to be accepting of all of our qualities.
    You are going to live the rest of your live with YOU, don't
    waste it on trying to be what you aren't.
    Love yourself.

• If you're 5'2, I highly doubt your gonna grow to be 5'11, but you my gain an inch or two by doing all kinds of stretching exercises.

• You're 14 so you're still growing, but there's a low chance that you'll be that tall by the time you finish puberty unless your parents are tall. In the mean time just eat healthily and exercise.

• Hahahaha

Wear heels and keep growing.

Nothing you can do about it.

• Eat a healthy diet, sleep well, and do some stretching exercises
    http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Taller-by-Stretching

• Play basketball. Drink milk. There is not much you can do actually. It's genetics.

• Eat healthy, at the right times.

Stretch your muscles and take up dancing, yoga and some other sports where you need your muscles to be stretched.

Don't hunch, never hunch , work on your posture elegant swan neck is what we're aiming for and you're still young so if you do the things above and follow my lifestyle I think you will see some results pretty fast.

• I heard playing basketball a lot helps and of course shifting to more healthy lifestyle.

• Stretching, good nutrition and tall genes!

• exercise and drink lots of milk

• Love who you are. I wanted to be shorter so people can stop calling me a tranny.

• You're just 14 you'll grow give it some time and apart from that stretch. Exercise on a daily basis. Will definitely help.

• Wear 9" heels