How did your pets die?

i used to have three turtles. bob (my sisters), speedy (mine), and bob jr (he wasn't a jr but my sister named him that anyway =-=)

bob jr was allergic to bob and speedys pee and got sick so we had to put him in another fish tank but it broke and we didint have another one so it died

bob and speedy had eggs 3 times but each time speedy dented or crushed the eggs (that little bitch! T_T)

one day my parents hired people to clean our laundry room so they had to remove the turtle from there because they might get sick from the bleach. my mom didn't know where to put them in the house and then my dad had the bright idea to put them out in the 100degree summer sun while still in the fish tank. but dont worry it gets better! when he got home they got eaten to death by ants and i saw them crawling in and out their mouths, nose and eyeballs T_T

Most Helpful Girl

• The day before yesterday my horse got put down to sleep. We just bought a horse. We were very happy with him and I could really get along with him and was already busy training him (he was only 6 years old). We had him 6 days. He just got on the pasture with other horses and he probably got scared and ran into the fence lines. He big big cuts in his leg. So deep it touched the bone. The animal hospital said it would probably never heal. I'm still grieving about it.

What Girls Said 4

• We've only had dogs. We had to put them all down because they were sick. The first time I think she had a heart condition. The second one had bladder cancer.

• My hamster died of old age. He lived for a really long time compared to what the pet shop said their life span is.

• Why would anything this depressing be up for discussion

• mine just ran away.

What Guys Said 3

• only had a goldfish once... it died after a week.

not good wid pets i guess

• Their hearts stopped beating.

• My first dog was ran over. I was there when it happened.