What do u think of India?

India is a very unique country. It's economy is 3rd highest after US n China, yet so much poverty. So much population. India recorded highest GDP growth in asia in First half of 2015, more than even China. Pollution, unclean roads.
Famous for the beautiful Taj mahal, movies, and cricket.
Newly elected PM, Mr. Modi has set tracks for new development.
What do you think of the country?

so soo much to see!
Taj mahal , natural beauty of Kashmir , hills of Uttaranchal , forests in the north east , amazing beaches of Kerela, Goa and Andaman , manyy monuments, many ancient caves , ruins of the forts of various kings, amzing night life of Goa, banglore n mumbai, various film cities... n these r just few examples. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• India is culturally wealthy... India is third highest in terms of GDP PPP.. India as of now is not rich. Even though it has trillions in GDP, the GDP per capita is very small, that's why there is poverty.. It means the wealth is not enough at all to support the billion people. The wealth gap is also big... India must focus on it's infrastructure. Improve it ASAP because it's vital for economy. For example, the rail must be modernized because it's awfully outdated and most of the time overloaded.. India is a big country and therefore hard to develop but it will get there overtime.

• I know. Like China did. China brought some land reforms in 1980s and there began the whole China story. Its all about governance. Hope to see a better India in the decades to come.

• Yeah.. The Chinese economic reform of 1979 is where it started and in the 2000 acceptance to WTO is the catalyst..

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 2

• Every country has it's beauty and flaws ofc. India like many countries in Asia has a lot to offer. May it be people, culture, places. Women's in India are attractive! :)

• Yes! Visit my country n I can promise u'll love the exp! :)

• Yeah sure I'd love to... someday ^^

• its a nice place.

• Thanks! And u r from?

What Guys Said 10

• I recently read a news article about how Prime Minister Modi is making an effort to get more Indians to use toilets (instead of practicing "open defecation," which is extremely widespread). Even in areas where the government has assisted people in building toilets, there is a lack of willingness to use them. This is strange to me. India is a nuclear-armed country with many highly educated people. Basic sanitation decreases the incidence of communicable disease. Mr. Modi's challenge, it seems, is to change the culture so that Indians will understand the connection between sanitation and public health.

• I know. Its all a result of poor governance since so many years. But ok, somehad to start. Modi us trying his best to bring a change - at every front. Fingers crossed.

• nice country actually

• India is a good country :D wil be thre 15/8

• U r most welcome brother. Ever been here before? :)

• Hey hey hey.. u a doctor? Coming to Delhi? Me too a doc, same place!
      what campaigns? Which places im Delhi if u have an idea?
      Maybe I can help u out! :)

• Not a doctor, actually am a med student, final year.

• It smells like curry and is hot.

• I like Indian mysticism and food...

• Yeah they r awesome!! :)

• I think of a 3rd world poverty stricken country.

• U r from US? Dont forget majority of CEOs of big companies are Indians. Indians are running ur country.

• I'm from America. American is 18 trillion in national debt. It's a poverty stricken 1st world country, most of it's citizens don't realize it.

• Lol.. now dont call America poverty stricken! If US is poor then what about the rest of the world. Visit Africa, south east asia u will see what poverty is.

• id love to date one of their women. dont care about much else.

• Indian women are hot actually. Not all but yeah those who maintain the tone n all.. the dusky color. Ahh.. I love them!

• it is so a vast country and a huge population - There must be many things to see

• Yeah.. so soo much to see!

• Hot, dry and dirty. No desire to go there sorry

• Rape-y
    Caste system
    Academic cheaters (and therefore likely professional fraud)
    Dirty (lets be honest--seen those pics of people swarmed with flies?)
    Overpopulated
    Culturally backwards

• Well mister, india is just unfortunate country tht it's so much associated with rapes. Go google n u'll find no. Of rapes are much less than US or UK!
      Rest.. change is coming. Fingers crossed.

• That's dumb and naive if you believe that. Do you HONESTLY think that India is more accurately recording and reporting rape more than the US or UK, where feminism has largely achieved female equality? Bullshit.

India is under reporting, period. That's about as stupid as Iran saying there are no homosexuals in their country.

• Well.. ok.. didn't give it a thought.
      But its not so unsafe as it seems.