Do you agree with me?

Rihanna (the half cast singer) is an attention seeker.
She is always trying to draw attention to herself, big time. Especially in her music.

• Yes, I agree with you.
  • No, I don't agree with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree with you.

What Girls Said 3

• Well she does have an image... but if your going to call rihanna an attention seeker then you also have to call a lot of other female singers her age the same thing. The way she acts in her music videos and in concert make her enjoyable and interesting to watch... if she just stood still she would have a lot less recognition and fans in my opinion...

• No she does it mostly because she loves the attention. She is like look at me because she personally wants to feel number one, not so much for business.

• How would you know?

• I have seen this vid of her where she is taking a bath for example and it really screams out I need attention in my opinion. How do I know? Well I did not study psychology nor is it something which you can count or calculate as far as I know, but to my understanding it is as I said before. My opinion you know. Maybe I am wrong, but maybe I am right too. :)

• It's her job to be an attention seeker. How else is she supposed to make her self stand out in the incredibly competitive music industry?

• No you make your self stand out with talent and skill. Others might have some attention seeking attitude going on, but it is very salient in her case. O. K

• Actually, when you convert a percentage over to an actual number you're supposed to divide it by 100. So it's 1%.

• ahh I understand I misinterpreted your number for some careless reason. I thought you meant 0.01% when infact you meant 1%. Well that would be even worse in terms of how much people have singing talents compared to Christana Aguilera, Celine Dione , etc. As I said it is a tiny fraction of 1%, so...

• i think that Rihanna , like most celebs is an attention seeker

What Guys Said 10

• I agree..!

• rihanna's sooooooooooooo boring... yawn :(

• Yeah sure why not?

• I have heard her singing and she can sing, for sure, but I don't know anything else, nor do I care.

• Yeah she is garbage material

• Which any pop singer doesn't?

• "half cast"
    lmao

• Most pop starts are attention seekers. Miley Cyrus is the worst offender though.

• Lol all the singers try this

• I don't pay attention to her outside music though I think she is a great singer