So my tablet fell and cracked but I have a warranty on it... can they replace it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You will have to check your warrenty policy, iPhone for example will replace a cracked screen if there is no sign of impact that causes the crack. So sometimes a crack appears they will replace it but if u drop it and it cracks and there are several cracks with a clear impact area u ha e to pay

• Yea there's several and it will not work

• I'm not sure if they would cover that then, that's y they offer insurance aswell see because they don't cover 'accidental damage' in warranty usually they only cover system failures like if it just crashed and stopped or like people I know the screen can just crack sometimes so they replace the screen, u will have to contact the manufacturer and or check ur warrenty policy but I don't think it would cover it.

• Thanks for MHO 👍

What Guys Said 3

• does it work now?

• Hellllll yes

• Is it a standard manufacturer's warranty, or a warranty that you paid extra for?

• I think I paid extra for

• Then it should cover dropped devices being damaged. Manufacturer's warranties usually only cover factory defects, not wear-and-tear damage.

So you should be fine!

What Girls Said 2

• i would think so... maybe not because it's not a manufacture defect. but it's worth a try!

• you should be able to there are warranties that allow that.