Do taken women and girls who check out guys are not satisfied with their husband ?

i am surprised at how many taken women check me out. when i walk in the mall and a women with her husband or a girl with her boyfriend check me out it is an ego boost for sure and i love it but i feel sorry for the guy. does it mean they are not satisfied with their husband or boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's exactly the same as a taken guy looks at other women. My thought process is literally "Oh they're cute" and that's the end of it. Or I stare at people who stand out, so it doesn't always mean there is any attraction at all. So just because I check out other guys, does not men I don't love my husband or that I would ever leave him (my husband is the most attractive guy I've ever met, inside AND out) that being said, everyone I happen to look at cannot compete with my husband, ever.

• Once u chk out other guys, ur disloyalty begin from there on out. Ur heart belong sumwhere else. Sooner or later u can't get'em outta yo mind ;P

• When did i say only guys can do. I remember ma teacher says that once u start looken at other guys and chking them out, that alrdy proves ur disloyalty and most of the time it is 90% true. Ur heart belong sumwhere else once aumthing caught ur attention. can't deny the fact that its true. It doesn't mean one guys/gals. Its multiple. Disloyalty leads to cheating. Simple facts baby 👌🏼

• Well my heart doesn't go to a stranger, I hate men to begin with so even if I did think they were physically attractive they could be completely ugly on the inside. It doesn't make me want to talk to them, or know them, it means they have a good set of genetics. That is it. Looking is not cheating. Acting on it is. Simple facts honey! And your teacher is obviously a cheating moron.

What Girls Said 3

• married people check out other people all the time, doesn't mean they're not happy. it's just human nature.

• We all have eyes. Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you don't notice attractive people anymore hahaha.

• no it's human nature to look we have evolved to look for traits in people that show good health.

What Guys Said 6

• Nah, it's just human nature to check out other people. It doesn't necessarily mean you're not satisfied with your current partner.

• not at all... if they JUST check

• She wants da D 😘

• No girls are just very selfish want more and more. They're greedy

• I don't think so, they are just having alook

• Women and girls check out guys... PERIOD. It has nothing to do with relationship status. EVERYONE does that!