What dog would you pick between these two incredible dogs?

What dog would you pick between these two incredible dogs?

• Pitbull
    23% (3)67% (4)37% (7)Vote
  • Boxer
    77% (10)33% (2)63% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I already have a pitbull so why not a boxer this time. Either which way King (my pitbull) has a new playmate.

0|1
    0|1
    • You should get a boxer they are great they are good with children good guard dogs and very playful i recommend 👍

• Show All
    • Thank you for MHO.

• You welcome 👍

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 7

• 1s dawg then

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. They're both ugly and not at all cuddly. If you really want something intimidating, then an Alaskan Malamute would be much nicer.

0|0
    2|0
  • I do wear boxers almost every day

0|0
    1|1
  • Pitbulls are banned in the UK

0|0
    0|0
  • pitbulllllllllll yeeee

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the same dog!

0|0
    2|0
    • No they are not boxer are related to bulldogs and pitbulls are related to terriers

• Probably B because I'm not scum.

0|0
    2|1
    • People who own pitbulls are not scum and if you don't abuse the dog they're some of the sweetest things you could ever meet.

• Show All
    • Again with more stereotypes. Not everyone who owns a pitbull lives in a shit area. Your children are more likely to die from a car crash or from having idiot friends then they are from any pitbull they come across.

• you miss the point, it's kinda like gun laws. countries with fewer guns around have fewer shootings. except a dog is it's own being, guns don't attack people on their own but dogs do and the excuses don't stop it from happening.