Drinking in public is in your country allowed?

Is drinking in public allowed in your country?
----------------------------------------------------------------

** In Slovenia is, but they want to make it illegal. Rules are just destroying and I find this pathethic. Even if they'll make it illegal I'll be still drinking outside. No matter what.

We clean after we drink and nothing is wrong. I don't want to pay for drink in disco because it's so expensive!

Fuck laws.

We need freedom not laws.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Yes it is.

• In Canada it is illegal.

• Yes, in pubs and restaurants but not in parks/on the street etc.

• that is bad. But I think that people don't care about laws. People are free to do everything they want. If I want to drink in street why It wouldn't be allowed, that's is just patethic!!

• not really... they bad people will always find way. Remember that no matter of what kind of law you gave. Having more and more laws is just destroying freedom.

• But they also protect, we have no really outrageous laws where I'm from, they all serve the greater good.

What Guys Said 6

• u mean openin up a can of beer and drink it?

• I live in the U. S. so we can drink in public. The government banned alcohol in the 1800's due to the temperance movement. People smuggled it into the country ran underground drinking clubs. When lawmaker saw this wasn't working and was giving birth to dangerous drug lords they repealed it. I wouldn't pass that law if I was your area unless they want the same result. Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

• Yes it is, except in certain problem areas.

• It's illegal in Canada

• Canada, nope, not allowed at all, sadly

• I find it stupid. But even if they will accept the law, I'll drink outside. I don't have money for buying a alcohol in clubs.

• they are not allowed to shot you if you don't have gun.

• lol well if you drunk, who knows what you will do. they got tasers too.

• In Ireland it is illegal to have an open container in public areas.