If you were offered 40 Million Dollars to compete in a bullfighting event, would you do it?

As much as I'd love to make that kind of money in one event just to help me and my family out of their financial struggles, I'd feel a little reluctant not because I'm scared of the bulls but because I feel bad for the bulls for the torture and cruelty that they go through from being stabbed by swords out in front of the whole entire crowd just for entertainment.

• Yes, I'm down for that if I'll get paid that much.
  • Hell no! I don't care how much money I'm being offered. That's still scary as shit!
  • No, I wouldn't do it even for that much money. Not because it's scary but because this is just sheer animal cruelty.
    Vote C
  • No, I just don't care at all.
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

510

Most Helpful Guy

• ok i'll do it 8)

What Girls Said 5

• No i wouldn't , not for any amount of money. It's so inhumane.

• It's animal cruelty.

• If i had a gun or flame thrower hell yeah I would. But like the things in the video... hell NO

• I would want to do it for the money but I would feel too bad for the bull, I can't even watch that stuff because it makes me feel so bad.

• Yeah. Even for that kind of money, I'd probably never do it. I'd feel bad for torturing the bull by harassing it in front of a whole entire audience and then fatally harm it by stabbing it with swords and knives.

• yeah i would.

What Guys Said 9

• I will let the following videos speak for themselves... unfortunately every year 250,000 innocent bulls are tortured to death and killed in this way (40,000 in Spain alone)... only (and only) for 'fun' and 'entertainment!' I will warn you; these videos are extremely graphic and harrowing, and show innocent animals being tortured and killed in actual real bullfights...
    www.facebook.com/.../
    www.facebook.com/.../
    www.facebook.com/.../
    www.facebook.com/.../
    www.facebook.com/.../

The truth here is that these bulls are not aggressive animals (not that this would be any kind of justification for their torture and killing anyway), but these videos (amongst many) show how these bulls are not aggressive animals (that they are in fact mostly playful) and only try to defend themselves when goaded and provoked...
    www.facebook.com/.../
    www.facebook.com/.../

If you would like to learn more, then please take the time to browse through the following Facebook pages...
    www.facebook.com/.../?ref=br_rs
    www.facebook.com/.../?ref=br_rs
    www.facebook.com/.../?ref=br_rs

The truth here is that these matadors are sadistically sick and monstrously evil psychopathic mass murderers of innocent animals... they are cowards... and quite frankly deserve the death penalty for their crimes! Their supporters and spectators are no better either... to enjoy watching an innocent animals torture, and suffering, and agony, and pain, and bloodshed, and mutilation... and brutal killing... all right in front of your very eyes... is also sadistically sick and utterly evil... evil beyond comprehension!! Why are there so many disgustingly sick and evil people in the world? :(
    I always hope for the bull to kill the matador, to jump the barriers, and to trample to death as many spectators as possible... before making his escape to freedom! When I watch these videos... when I consider the realities of bullfighting... I feel that every single person who supports, watches and conducts bullfighting does not deserve their life... simply because they have no ethical or moral standards... no respect, no care, and no compassion for these poor, innocent animals... and they enjoy and take 'pleasure' from watching the taking of lives, in the most horrific and barbarically brutal way... only (and only) for their own sadistically sick and utterly evil personal sense of 'entertainment' and 'amusement!' There is very little evil in the world more sadistically sick than this! :(
    #BanBullfighting

• Only if I don't have to kill the bull

• I would, and then I'd buy the bull and put him on my ranch and we'd become pals.

• Hell fucking yeah!!
    My speed + fear = $40 million

• I would do it for only $40k

• As the bull or the matador?

• No. I wouldn't sell myself out for something stupid and dangerous.

• 40 million dollars means nothing to a dead person...

• I would not do this at all. It is inhumane. Those poor animals dying just for someone's entertainment.