If you were offered 40 Million Dollars to compete in a bullfighting event, would you do it?

As much as I'd love to make that kind of money in one event just to help me and my family out of their financial struggles, I'd feel a little reluctant not because I'm scared of the bulls but because I feel bad for the bulls for the torture and cruelty that they go through from being stabbed by swords out in front of the whole entire crowd just for entertainment.

• Yes, I'm down for that if I'll get paid that much.
  • Hell no! I don't care how much money I'm being offered. That's still scary as shit!
  • No, I wouldn't do it even for that much money. Not because it's scary but because this is just sheer animal cruelty.
  • No, I just don't care at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• ok i'll do it 8)

What Girls Said 5

• I would want to do it for the money but I would feel too bad for the bull, I can't even watch that stuff because it makes me feel so bad.

• Yeah. Even for that kind of money, I'd probably never do it. I'd feel bad for torturing the bull by harassing it in front of a whole entire audience and then fatally harm it by stabbing it with swords and knives.

• No i wouldn't , not for any amount of money. It's so inhumane.

• It's animal cruelty.

• If i had a gun or flame thrower hell yeah I would. But like the things in the video... hell NO

• yeah i would.

What Guys Said 8

• I would not do this at all. It is inhumane. Those poor animals dying just for someone's entertainment.

• Only if I don't have to kill the bull

• I would, and then I'd buy the bull and put him on my ranch and we'd become pals.

• Hell fucking yeah!!
    My speed + fear = $40 million

• I would do it for only $40k

• As the bull or the matador?

• No. I wouldn't sell myself out for something stupid and dangerous.

• 40 million dollars means nothing to a dead person...