:) Ok eerrrr does anybody else do this at grocery stores? AND is it difficult for you to shop for food if you just ate?

lol! :) ummm so at grocery stores I never ever take items that are in the front or the top, I always take from the back or the bottom because of the items being used by others or expired foods. I think that it is quite common, I do not know really, although I do get poked fun at about it lol. How about you guys? :)

... AND It is soooo difficult for me, and I struggle going shopping for foods if am stuffed and no longer hungry... but when I am... I LOVE grocery shopping... oh my gosh. :)

:) Ok eerrrr does anybody else do this at grocery stores? AND is it difficult for you to shop for food if you just ate!?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never usually go grocery shopping hungry but i will grab candy cause
    most time i end up having a low blood sugar while shopping also be careful
    if you know anyone deals with Foodland stores/ Shopping Save we have one
    down town and I was wondering why my milk was going sour here it was
    bought down there the freezers have very poor freezers for keeping milk cold.

What Guys Said 5

• Lol no as with almost everything I do I think long term not short term in the moment.

• Hahaha, I feel a little less weird/alone now.

• I'll sort through for fruit salad and premade salad...

• Gosh.. Not really... :) I usually don't do shopping but when I , I pick front items

• Yeah, the right thing to do would be to go on a full stomach, and reach to the back. Grocery stores know you'll do this, so, they still put the old stuff in the front, to see if they can get anyone to take it

What Girls Said 5

• I always take a list so it doesn't matter if I'm hungry or not. The only things I really bother about dates with are like milk and bread. Everything else has a high enough turn over that it doesn't matter.

• I never take the fist thing. I always go behind or underneath lol. And I hate going shopping when I'm hungry! I end up with everything I'm not supposed to have. And then some.

• All. The. Time. I always grab from the back for the same reasons, unless it's something on the top shelf. My short self can't reach that far, hah.

I go grocery shopping hungry all the time. I've learned to curb myself (usually).

• Yeah, you're normal.

• i feel you haha.