Is 60,000 dollers a lot a year?

Is that I basically made that much from my own company I started last year. I got a little over than that I plan on doubling it by the end of next year but is 60,000a lot. I also don't have a college education

• ita ok
  • yeah ita a lot
  • no
I live on California by the way
Also I need to start hiring at least 4interns cause there more demand that's I can put out with just my small team of 2me and my friend

Most Helpful Guy

• For the first year with your own company, yes it's a lot. Most startups don't make hardly anything the first year. Continue to work hard and you will see even more rewards for your effort.
    Remember to live a balanced life and not just spend time at work. Work can be addicting.

• I'm worried I can't keep up. Not being a work alcoholic

• Hire some additional help if you can't keep up. What are you selling/producing?

What Girls Said 2

• Decent amount :D

• What's a lot then. Cause I wanna hit 120,000 by December 2016. Not all together either just for 2016 profits only. What's a lot

• its a good amount.

What Guys Said 10

• lucky u bro!

• If you're actually 18-24 yeah it's a lot. Although I wouldn't know cause I started out homeless and am working my way up through college. If you've been working at it for a long time without any hassles in your life, then it's not that good.

• It's enough not to struggle and generate some savings, but it's not a lot of money. Though I guess that depends on where you live. That money would go a lot further in the south than on either of the coasts.

• 60k Isn't bad at all especially doing it on your own. Just be mindful of taxes and all that good shit and you'll stay golden.

• if you broke even in the first year thats a good amount

• Just remember your social security taxes are higher than those who do not work for themselves.

• Take home for just you or also payroll and other costs need to be taken out. Either way, it is a great start. Most new firms lose money the first year or two.

• I doubt you make that

• My partner takes care of the money aspect he a degree in business. but I help out too

• It's almost six times what I make WITH a college degree... =/

• What degree do have and what's ur major

• I dont wanna give out all my secrets but basically the area I'm in

• Game development? Nice! Good luck, man!

• Not where I live, that'd be shit money here but that's coz of the cost of living.

• Damn where u living do u make more where u live. Cause I basically pull in 6,000 a month when I first got that much I was like wow

• So I'm not really well off where I live (classified) and I'm on the equivalent of $76K in America, after taxes I get the equivalent of $4600 a month and the cost of rent and travel is high. Plus what you get for your money is shit.