I'm 18, I don't know what I want to be?

I have a hard time choosing what I want to be. I want to specialize in one thing and be the best in that. But so far I just can't choose from few thing I like to do. To pick one.

I like graphic design, but I hate it because there are Indians who just copy-paste work and give away for like 5$ or they do trashy design without any standards, marketing behind, typography etc... Also clients don't respect good design they think 800$ logo is expensive (which is not - it's a brand) and it takes time to learn all this.

Graphic design
Pros : Freedom to design, Connecting with people
Cons: Daily Learning (but I don't mind learning), Clients don't respect good designers they want something cheap shit, hard to get job.

Internet Marketing
Pros: I like it same as design. You make products for example that people want to buy.
Cons
There are a lot of Internet M. same as graphic designers, programs are expensive. You need money to invest... How can I pick?

Most Helpful Guy

• guess internet marketin is less difficult

• it's not really... there's also a huge competition

What Girls Said 1

• follow your heart.

What Guys Said 3

• go to internet marketing. Sounds like you will be find appreciation in that and there is a better market.

• Just do it and see if you like it. If you liek stuck with it. If you don't leave it behind.

• i'm 24 and finally pursuing a real career after 4 years of fumbling around.