Game 2 , nba finals?

Winner anyone?

• cavs
  • warriors

Most Helpful Guy

• The Aussie gonna do some more rugby screens. Curry didn't perform that well in Game 1. Gotta watch out for him game 2.

If Lebron stops settling for stupid fadeaways ( you ain't kobi, baby!) and the cavs actually play basketball instead of iso.

Cavs win.

• He used to hit the fadeaways all the time, I don't know what happened. I think if we double Curry, it might help

• Kyries done

• hehe all the ladies love curry, he is like the JB of the NBA. a babyface.

What Girls Said 2

• Golden State.

• Warriors!!

What Guys Said 5

• I voted Warriors. It's hard to see how the Cavs win this series without both Love and Irving. That being said, you can't ever count them out 'cause LeBron is so amazing. But he's lost a lot of his help. I don't think the Warriors will sweep the series or anything, but you've got to give them the nod to win The Finals.

• DUBS FOR THE DUBYA!!!

• cavs won.!!

• Chef Stephs got something cooking

• Nice play with the words there mate

• Oh god I remember JR. Good riddance lol honestly. I hope he plays so well that the lakers give him max. Tha would be hilarious

• I'm a Clevelander, so, I have to go with my Cavs but, you gotta admit, Curry is pretty good. Seems like Akron Ohio (45 minutes away from me) produces a lot of MVP's, eh?

• I'm in Cleveland by the way, so I'm biased

• Going to any of the games?

• Prob playing in eastern Europe lol

• Serbia, I just read