Best video game walk through YouTube channels?

I'm really into the Telltale games, so if there is a youtuber that does great Telltale walk throughs, I would appreciate suggestions.

Thanks

The game story mode I want it is Game of Thrones.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what exact game. I just search the game on youtube and keep clicking til I find a decent user.

• That's so hard for Game of Thrones, I find so many crazed users who make choices that cause problems. I'm trying to find a reasonable player :C

• Yes, 100% yes to the first part. And 2000% to the next part. The people I find literally choose the dumbest things to say to people, and I wonder do they want the other characters to hate them and not help them.

• gamer issues lol thanks for mho

What Guys Said 5

• It all depends there is not one single game channel where they have a walkthrough for every video game I like my own I guess I don't really like watching others some are good I like Mikebettencourt, check him out he is really good.

• Well i can recommend let's players, where they talk while they are playing, or did you not want that?

• Game with meh baby 🌹

• For half a second I really thought this was a youtuber. Nooooo, haha. You got me.

• I was actually on youtube looking for a reasonable player and then I'm reading your answer with genuine anticipation :'C
      And no magic word from me haha, I am another gamer's gamergurl.

• Lol 😆😂😆
      Awww i craii baby :'(

• try polygon. they may have some telltale walkthroughs

• Not on YouTube, Try IGN or Gameinformer.

What Girls Said 1

• Zackscottgames does twd. The walking dead is a telltale game.