Guys, Why are you so picky when it comes to a girls body?

Guys don't like chubby girls like me or girls that are over weight. At least in my city that's how its like. Guys why do you do this?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I wonder why some guys are like that. Seriously act like they can go on buildabitch. com or something and build the perfect girl.

I'm not picky, I can say that much. I think its cause the only acceptable image of a female young guys are exposed to is a complicated image of a thin but not bulimic, blonde but not ditzy, white but not pale, tan but not black, brown but not dark, bald in all the right place but long flowing locks, smart but not too smart, independent but still needs a guy, athletic but not ripped, unique but not weird, normal but not boring, simple but not dumb, easy but not hard to get, hard to get but not too hard, and just too much.

For guys its simple: Strong, tan, tall, confident, funny, masculine, and dominant. Literally.

I don't know. I'm not too picky of a guy. I like a shorter girl, white, and nice. The rest depends on her personality and how she acts.

What Guys Said 21

• I think it's not so much guys being picky as society and media dictate what guys SHOULD like. And it's mostly done by females.

• Aren't most people picky concerning physical features? I have a friend who is 26 and overweight and guess how many girlfriends he's had so far: 0.

• chubby girls always get guys though lol!
    at my university its like an epidemic lol!

plus chubby girls are the best for cuddles and making you feel good

my preference though is skinny girls, i am a fitness freak so i need a fit girl who shares my passion!

• Because YOU have allowed us to by accepting the ridiculous standards set for women by our culture. Rebel and be yourself. If a fellow doesn't like it, let him go fish.

Remember, a revolution begins with one person. Gandhi proved that---single handedly.

• Because not any girl will do. Ya know, just like some people are fussy about their clothes, some are fussy about their preferences in the other gender.

• Some guys like only chubby or I ver weight girls. Abc in wouldn't say "guys doing like..." Chubby and over weight girls. They do. They or most of then just don't get a physical of sexual attraction to them.

Do you get a sexual of physical attraction to fat boys/overweight guys?

• We are not picky for not liking overweight or chubby girls as it's not healthy and men and women are programed to like more healthy people to have as mates to have better offspring. I am really in shape, and I want my girl to either be skinny, but not a twig, normal size or athletic body like. No chubby or bigger tbh

• I like chubby, but I don't like overweight, fat and obese.

• That's because majority of men are judgmental assholes that only go for twigs.. I believe that beauty comes from the inside. Also it could be the fact that some guys don't want to be made fun of by their friends (natural cause of being a douchebag) so they act a certain way towards a girl they find attractive.

• it's human and animal nature. Find the women that will yield the best offsprings. Unfit women, men think bad genes or even extremes to being bad mothers.

• Why are women so picky when it comes to a man's income? We're picky because we like a nice body.

• Probably the same reason girls don't like chubby/overweight guys either.

• Because it means you don't care of your weight!

• Everyone has preferences I'm sure you have body types that you find attractive. But I love chubby especially when in the right places

• Do you like a heavier set guy over a buff guy?

• I don't like buff guys. I don't care about the weight.

• Then I can't answer your question

• Natural selection

• Because those guys aren't attracted to that? Girls are also picky, sometimes even more so.

• I like all different girls of all shapes and sizes

• I like chubbier girls they tend to be more appealing than skinnier girls.

• Girls more than make up for it by being picky about other things. Job/money, independence, confidence, etc. As a girl you change the way you look to be attractive but still get to be yourself, as a guy I may not need to worry about the look as much but I have to put on an act to make sure I'm attractive. No weakness.

• Same reason girls are with guys