Girls, is this a cheery song? Do you like it at all?

It's probably my favorite song and I've always felt it's very uplifting but I tried showing I to my friend and she said it was too serious For her. So do you think it's a very cheery? And do you like it or not? pS the lyrics are bizarre they were literally picked at random

10

Most Helpful Girl

• At least you didn't send them No Surprises.

:)

I don't think this is a cheery song, but it's not depressing to me.

Also, music isn't supposed to be sunshine and rainbows all the time. It sounds more like a difference in what is expected out of music.

And I do like this song, Radiohead is one of my favorite bands.

• I know lol if you're a fan if Radiohead you're a fan of dreary music sometimes I just always found this to be a cheery happy song and someone said they though it was too serious. Thanks for the input (:

• Welcome :)

What Girls Said 9

• I like Radiohead, have grown upu eight his kind of music though. Not sure if that makes a difference?

• That's cool yeah my brother got me into it and i didn't like it at first lol but then i listened more and they're my favorite band

• I don't find anything from Radiohead cheery. Haha

• Is this kinda making fun of most of today's music which is basically about nothing? I wouldn't consider it cheery. Makes me want to wonder around while observing the world or go on a road drip. I like it though.

• No this was made in like 2000/2001 it's great though. A bit weird lol but still great

• Its like something you would listen when you get high :P

• I've never heard it

My favorite song is how to save a life by the fray even though it makes me sad

• Pretty cool.

• Not really my style of music but I guess it's ok

• i like it!

• It is okay.