To save your own life would you?

Let's say you were on the way home and you were kidnapped by some crazy people. They hityouover the head andknock you out. You awaken tied up and the kidnappers tell you that they have been watching you for a year and they know everything about you including your name, home address , friends, family, everything. There's no way AT ALL you can escape , fight your way out, etc and you had to do one of these things to save your life. They also show you a video of a previous person they kidnapped to show you that they were true to their word as far as letting you go after you agree to doing one of these things. They will let you go only if you agree to one of these things. You have to do them for as long as they tell you or they will kill not only you, but also people you know and love and they show you pictures of the people you know and love. They tell you to decide between 3 things.

1. Show up at a abandoned ware house (They'll give you the location) 3 times a year and get beat by 7 people with pool sticks for 20 minutes each time for the next 3 years. You can't wear padded clothing or cover yourself up during the beating. You will be searched for wires and weapons upon arrival and if you involve the cops, they will have some of their associates on standby (and also waiting outside the houses of you family and friends just in case) go wipe out your friends and family.

2. Smoke crack, pcp, meth, and krokodil for 2 years straight. They will provide the drugs for free. If you involve the cops, you get the idea

3. Take 7 lashes from a chain whip 4 times a year for the next 3 years. You can't wear anything but your underwear during the beating .

You can also opt to be just killed inone of these ways

Great opinions so far. let's keep it up

Most Helpful Guy

• But I want to meet death and Satan so badly

• So you will pick one of the 10 ways to die?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I'd choose the lashings. Then I'd drive my tractor over to the warehouse and run them bitches over farmer style 🚜💨

• I would take the 1st option, but after my last time i am killing all of them and i will track down everyone that was involved with it and kill them all

• Lashes... It would fucking kill though.

• what kind of sick shit is this? 3. please

• The 1st one

• kill them no questions asked