Has america already peak and is on a decline already?

Let say culturally, politically and militarily.

Most Helpful Girl

• LMFAO I seriously doubt it. America is just going into a different type of economy so there are growing pains. There are some unfortunate aspects, but I generally think things are coming to a head and moving forward. Don't mistake something new and different for something bad :)

What Girls Said 1

• Peaked how? Economically? Politically? Socially? You need to be specific.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, but it could easily stop the decline. All it would take is a philosophical revolution, which will then lead to huge changes in politics.

• Yep. Rome 2.0 here we come.

• Peaked at what, farting.

• It is hard to tell, I am sure that is how people felt during the different economic declines like the great depression or even after the Revolutionary War when the government was in debt and didn't have the power to tax yet. History will be the judge.

• It depends most likely not but you never know. In history class we learn about everything in a small time period so what seems like a "collapsel ie the Roman Empire, was actually a slow and gradual decline. So we could be declining but the US most likely has another 100-200 years as the "king of the world" before a southeast Asian country takes over our role

• I don't think it's declining yet but I do think it's slowing down...

• America peaked in the 1920s