Why are feminists not feared or being loked as "bad" in todays society?

I already knew that feminists were stupid, but they are cutting down on "manspreading" (completely useless). this shows that they are doing something.

They also use #KillAllMen on twitter, facebook, tumblr, reddit, etc. Feminists are actually very against men.
proof:http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/06/02/war-on-men-first-arrests-for-manspreading-on-new-york-subway/

and since i read this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-79711/We-create-babies-men-claim-scientists.html i am very SCARED of feminism

hillary clinton is most likely becoming president because she would be the first women president.

hillary is also a feminist
proof:http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/04/24/hillary_clinton_s_first_campaign_speech_it_s_all_about_feminism.html

i am scared that hillary might beome the next adolf hitler and i will have only a couple years before i die due to being gassed. please prove me wrong.

lets say this website existed in the 1920's and 30's. You know that history repeats itself, and if you were a jew concerned about early nazism. people would laugh at you. just like how people are reacting to this post. This stage of feminism is a lot like early nazism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79TDwEw9SI4
if you put all of those factors together and you were a part of the targeted group, wouldent you be a little concerned for your life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Feminism has become a special interest club these days. There are some reasonable and cogent people that call themselves feminists, but they are not put in the spotlight very often. The people stealing the spotlight these days are hysterical nutjobs and charlatans calling themselves feminists. You mention the #killallmen which are nothing but simple trolls, from my perspective. Then there are charlatans posting as feminist leaders such as Anita Sarkeesian.

With that said, I think it's a big mistake to engage them in a hostile or aggressive manner. The way our society is set up, due to its history you are not going to win as a male attacking anything that resembles a female movement. The best thing we can do is have rational and honest arguments and discussions with intellectuals that apparently happen to be too lazy to audit the veracity of certain "feminist" arguments.

And it won't hurt to become familiar with and to cite women that are seething with rage over how "feminism" has been hijacked by nonsense, such as Karen Straughan and Liana K. Because as I said, you can't win attacking "feminism" as a male, in the mainstream. The conventional wisdom of western society is to check one's brain at the door the moment any significant amount of women have any criticism to offer.

• With that said, if you really believe in this genocidal conspiracy theory, you are nutty yourself.

What Girls Said 6

• Hahahahahahaha, this was something special. Thank you for this.

• im not trying to be funny, im actually scared that this will happen

• Stop being such a drama queen, fail troll.

• hey i have a question, how do you delete a question on this website?

• You can't, your shame will forever be visible to everyone.

However, you can disavow your post and that way your username will come off it (it will appear as posted by anon) and you won't be receiving any more notifications.

Go to your account under my questions, there should be a chain icon next to it. Click on that, confirm and it's done.

• You're comparing feminists with Adolf Hitler, this has to be a joke lol

• (I'm not saying I agree with this in all cases, e. g. if the husband gains custody).

And “feminists have persisted in a long term campaign of HATRED against men.” Maybe EXTREME feminists (who are a very small minority) have hatred against men, but as a feminist, I can tell you that the MAJORITY of feminists DO NOT. Honestly I don't think you can tell if someone’s a feminist most of the time, unless they actually tell you.

After a quick google search for the ‘definition of feminism’, I found out it is “the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.” What I interpreted from that feminists want EQUALITY, they don't want women to take over the human race and have complete control over men. I could go on all day about how untrue at least most of the points made are, but I really don't have the time (or space to type it all here).

• So, you can't compare feminism with nazism. Feminists aren't going to hunt you down and kill you if you disagree with them, they aren't trying to oppress men, they want equality.

• And they say women are drama queens

You could give Romeo a run for his money

• Oh boohoo.

• I'm far more afraid of misogynists/anti-feminists like Marc Lepine and Elliot Rodger than I am of feminists.

• Some feminists create guys like that because they always attack men and made them feel like they have no choice.

• Unless that "attack" involves literally trying to kill him, he absolutely has a choice and there's no justification for his actions.

What Guys Said 10

• its ironic that you said this now because last week to feminists broads in this site got mad at me for using "feminism, the KKK, and ISIS" in one sentence.

but bro stop worrying about that shit. feminist can't resolve anything with violence as if they go down that road their "all women are/were oppressed" privileges aka the only thing that's keeping the feminism movement alive.

also i really doubt Hillary will win any elections as it is still hard for women to run for president. dont know if you remember how most women here in america reacted in 2008 election's when McCain chose Palin as his vice president

• but bro stop worrying about that shit. feminist can't resolve anything with violence as if they go down that road their "all women are/were oppressed" privileges aka the only thing that's keeping the feminism movement alive is gonna drop*

• I'm not afraid of it because it would be a cold day in hell before any feminists is able to do anything to me. ( meaning I would never let it get to that point, they'd be gone taken care of )

• but they are actually doing something which is the scary part

• All the more reason to fight them, the only way to stop someone from doing something is to either reason with them or put the fear of god and earth in them.

• Feminists are not feared, they are loathed and avoided like lepers. Feminists have been responsible for the widening divide between men and women and for the rapid growth in the number of men who are walking away from having anything to do with women.
    You may find it interesting to visit YouTube and look for MGTOW (men going their own way) videos. My favourite commentator calls himself Sandman.

• News flash buddy, not all feminists are like that.
    Even bigger news flash, #KillAllMen was proved to be a troll thing, not an actual movement. The people that supported it were a minority of a minority of a minority.

• To answer your question, let me ask you a question:

Do you think Nazis cared what Jews were thinking about them?
    Replace "Nazis" with "Feminists" and "Jews" with "men".

Anyway, I find it absolutely wonderful that such trends are developing in Western countries :)

• bloody hell, lmao. dude are you for real?

• Ah yes once Hilary ha eliminate all of the evil men the WUSA will... Die slowly? Believe it or not most women like men and would rather they not die. Also even If she is president we are still very much a male dominated society and government and it would take a lot more than her being president to be able to "gass" men "in a few years". I really hope you're just joking to get a reaction because this is beyond stupid

• i will clarify what feminism is: equality for all sexes. that is all it is.

just some foul mouth with misandrical views got you hiding under the bed?

in reality there is nothing to be scared of. you should be scared of a fast moving bus. because THAT will kill you

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79TDwEw9SI4

pleae watch it and you will understand my fears

• i guess you haven't seen tumblr "feminists"

• im all for feminisim. and its only ever been a small minority trying to talk for the majority. you are reading too much into it. you are worrying over nothing

• first you are underestimating how much men are willing to put with. second i really don't think Clinton will be president

• but people will vote for her based on her being a woman, just like people were voting for obama just for being black. and if men are willing to put up with a lot, then instead of being gassed, being slaves?

• who says it has to be men from all around the world? why can't they start small and expand?

• who do imagine will be rounding up theses men, the women themselves? cause i don't see that going to well, first time they try going for us, we will fight back and will likely win

• Feminists are people like your mother.