Whats with the racist crap?

i know im taking this sh*t overboard, but f**k, if your going to ask a general question of who is into a certain race... dont f**king say for the question title "are Asians attractive" then ask only want "white people" to answer. f**k all other races. so what is with that crap. if your Asian, and want only white people, ask them to private message you. dont be racist and say "whites only"

if i wanted to ask if people of mixed races were attractive, i would want all races to answer that question, not the race im only into. its for everyone. if anyone does not like how i viewed that other persons question as a racist thing, then you are racist as well
i give up. racist people need to go die or something. everyone feel free to do whatever. im done

Most Helpful Guy

• Those questions sometimes annoy me too so I just go up and answer them anyway ignoring their restrictions.

• thanks for mho

• Is it YingKim she pisses me off too

• not sure. after i seen the post and went off on her. i just ended it. i didn't catch her name

What Girls Said 3

• There is a lot of morons on here, you just answer their question anyway and tell them how stupid they are. :)

• whoa whoa what? are you talking about an attraction thing, like if an Asian like white girls, they will say "hey white girls, do you like..."? or no?

• if they were smart about saying that in the first place. and i they did, then i wouldn't of ran my mouth. but 2nd time im going to say this, question title; are Asians attractive... question only wants whites to answer. what is this, the fucking 1940s? you can be suck in that era. not me

• ohhh ok, well that takes it up a notch. and that's kinda rude too. Why do people feel the need to ask others if a race is attractive. shouldn't the person asking the question know if they think that Asians are attractive and also one race shouldn't decide if another race is beautiful.

• I never saw that. Do you have a link?

• you'll see if you went through my profile.

• Hmm that's life. No harm in asking. I seem to notice when girls ask those type of questions, they fore see their offsprings being genetically upgraded since their current genes are degenerative as a result of bad breeding.

What Guys Said 6

• Relax. Preference is not racism. Racism is persecuting someone or discriminating against them in a way that harms them.
    The R word is thrown about far too much these days. People have become neurotic about it.

• your opinion. to you... you see it as preference. ok your opinion, your use of preference. keep that in mind. to me, i see racism and full retardation. ok. i hope your not that neo nazi that hates all races including yours

• Nothing you can really do about that here; plenty of idiots, moronic people lurking around in GAG

• true. like i was saying, i know im going overboard with this, but it bends me out of reality and throws me into full retard crazy mode

• Most admit I have never seen a gender block request on any question - Gender blocks bad enough and this is a bit insidious.

• I don't know but part of racism is actually giving a crap about what the people are asking or saying. I mean yesterday I heard jew, n** and cracker all within a day but guess what no one cared we were all just joking.

• I think you intended to type "you're" both times.

• How? Message every White/Asian/Latino/Black user here?
    If you do not like it, ignoring it is enough.