And if you do ( or dont) why? Did you ever have any ghostly encounters?
please dont makeup stories.
- Yes. I have seen ghosts , so i believe in them.16% (3)5% (1)10% (4)Vote
- Yes. i havnt seen ghosts but i still believe in them.21% (4)19% (4)20% (8)Vote
- No. i have heard and seen them but do not believe in them.11% (2)5% (1)8% (3)Vote
- No. I haven't seen any , so, I do not believe in them.42% (8)52% (11)48% (19)Vote
- Partly yes , partly no. I won't believe in ghosts as long as i dont see one.10% (2)19% (4)14% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Ghosts do not exist, demons and spirits on the other hand do, as for supernatural encounters I have had the o so wonderful luck of growing up in a haunted former crack house were several people died of overdoses and there was one murder. Among the wonderful encounters in that house there was a clown painting that watched people we burned that to ash, doors and lights were sometimes close or turn on, a spirit tried to stranger my mother and it was a very depressing place.
Several years after we moved into our new house we live in now a rather strong demon had been hiding in a book I had bought at a sale and proceeded to haunt, terrorize and taunt me to the point of having to call in a priest to forcible banish it, and purge and bless the room.
On top of that my family has the spiritual power among others ( Christian spiritual power ) of being able to sense when these things... are around and sense things like evil, demonic power and such, I've even felt people die, not an ability I'm rather fond of.1