Do you believe in ghosts?

And if you do ( or dont) why? Did you ever have any ghostly encounters?

please dont makeup stories.

• Yes. I have seen ghosts , so i believe in them.
  • Yes. i havnt seen ghosts but i still believe in them.
  • No. i have heard and seen them but do not believe in them.
  • No. I haven't seen any , so, I do not believe in them.
  • Partly yes , partly no. I won't believe in ghosts as long as i dont see one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ghosts do not exist, demons and spirits on the other hand do, as for supernatural encounters I have had the o so wonderful luck of growing up in a haunted former crack house were several people died of overdoses and there was one murder. Among the wonderful encounters in that house there was a clown painting that watched people we burned that to ash, doors and lights were sometimes close or turn on, a spirit tried to stranger my mother and it was a very depressing place.

Several years after we moved into our new house we live in now a rather strong demon had been hiding in a book I had bought at a sale and proceeded to haunt, terrorize and taunt me to the point of having to call in a priest to forcible banish it, and purge and bless the room.

On top of that my family has the spiritual power among others ( Christian spiritual power ) of being able to sense when these things... are around and sense things like evil, demonic power and such, I've even felt people die, not an ability I'm rather fond of.

What Guys Said 14

• I like the stories but I still find it pretty unlikely they exist.

They're really just an invention of human romanticism if you ask me.

• I vote F: I am deeply skeptical. I haven't seen any ghosts, and the extraordinary claims have not been supported with extraordinary evidence.

When I visited the Tower of London with my father, I remember a beefeater telling the tour a story. He said that he was very aware of the stories about how the Tower is haunted, but in all his years working as a beefeater, he had never seen any ghosts. He continued, "But last night, at long last I DID see some spirits... and I drank them all!"

• Your phrasing on the answer is weird but I went C.

I saw something very weird one time, but if they were real there would be plenty of evidence for it. Even if it was "something" and not my brain playing tricks, that doesn't automatically mean ghosts.

• I have heard many storys from friends that have seen them so sure I do

• A couple of my aunts have claimed that they saw ghosts at my grandparents house growing up and that it was haunted. However, I pretty much grew up there too and I never saw a thing. I don't believe in what I can't see.

• I am very much in E option - I am just not sure

• There's noone who can confirm that there are or are not ghosts in our world. Evidence is not enough yet, either to say that ghosts are lies or to confirm that they exist.

• Seeing is believing and I haven't seen or experience one at all

• I intend on spending eternity as a ghost, so I sure hope so

• Aka spirits yes I know for a fact they exist.

• I'm agnostic about it but I sure hope they don't exist.

• Nnnaaahhh.

• There is no proof. Hence, the chances are they do not exist.

• I guess it depends on the definition of a ghost. From what I heard, before my grandmother died, like right before, like a few seconds or 1 minute as a matter of fact, my relatives said she looked to the right as if someone was there.

• she looked to the right, (out the clear glass door) as if people were there watching her.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. I have quite a few different experiences. One time I was camping up in the mountains at this campground. It was night time and it gets really dark there, so they have light posts around. I saw a very tall thin male run past one of the light posts and I saw that he was wearing a long orange t-shirt and long blue Jean shorts (long pants, but they were long shorts) and he was wearing white sneakers. He was Caucasian, he had like dirty blonde kinda curly short hair, and he had blue eyes and in one ear he had a piercing. His style was like that of the late 90s early 2000's. When I saw him run past the light post, he disappeared. I think he had drowed in the catfishing lake at the campground years ago.