Can someone prove God does not exist?

for example: DNA, Our mind, are accident? Someone designed that or something?

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Burden of proof is on you mate.

If intelligent design does turn out to be true, the likelihood that it's your god or even any god conceived by humans seems ridiculously low. It's probably something far cooler and more alien to us than any of that dumb shit.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You can't prove something doesn't exist. You can only look for evidence of its existence.

2|1
    0|1
  • Scientists pretend like they can explain and reason to everything. But actually they know that they can only reason to it to a limit. God exists. He's not a person. He's the whole world. The nature. People who think by logic cannot understand it because it's not something logical, logic is man-made. It's spiritual.

0|0
    3|2
  • No, I can't

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I can tell you that there wouldn't be much reason to believe that if a god exists, it would be anything like the gods depicted in any of our mythology.

Seriously. Creates the universe in 7 days... Is offended by foreskin and pork.

But the concept of any higher form of consciousness is not exactly something that can be disproven. In fact, it's quite a normal phenomenon. Any collective phenomenon, such as sociology, the growth of trees, or the behavior of ants, can be said to possess collective intelligence made by the collective actions of its members.

But the idea of god, especially a biblical one, is not necessary for any scientific discovery. There is no reason to bring up all the miraculous assumptions that come along with it.

2|1
    0|0
  • Here's the thing - the claim has to be proven right by the one who makes it, not by the one who is against it. If I say there's an invisible three legged pink bird behind you, it's not your duty to prove me wrong, it's my duty to prove myself right.

As for the DNA and our minds being a proof to God? No, they're not. They're not really accidents but the result of countless generations of living organisms improving with slight changes in each generation. Even your children will be born with a miniscule difference in their physical and genetic makeup, as will their children and their children until multiple generations later a small difference becomes visible. Even more generations later that difference becomes pretty noticeable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let the battle begin.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Popcorn.gif

0|6
    0|0
  • Can you prove that the existence of a God proves the validity of your religion?

3|1
    0|0
  • You can't really prove or disprove gods existence and a large part of Christian belief centers around "believing without seeing" so any "evidence" of god would most likely not be real

0|0
    0|0
  • Can anybody prove he does exist?

0|0
    0|0
  • Read the newspapers, so many innocent people suffering for no reason...

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you prove there isn't a teapot in orbit around the sun between Earth and Mars?

1|0
    0|0
    • Teapot existence does not really mean God exists (in otherwise as well), because i asked this question about a creator or creation of everything.

• Google is your friend.

• Brace yourselves. Angry Christians are coming.

1|4
    0|0
  • Equally you can't prove he exist

0|2
    0|0
    • so, either can proove or disprove

• Show All
    • It doesn't matter whether there is a Creator or not, it doesn't prove that the religion so many believe in actually is valid. It's just a bunch of stuff written by a central institution to control people and get their money.

• Mate I'm an atheist, your preaching to the choir here, whether or not what you say is true that isn't really the question at hand, its about proof but the ills of religion