If religion was real would you be a good person?

In order not to go to hell?

Most Helpful Girl

• Reigion is real... And if u dont know this already... Its existence is only there to help us "be a better person"

What Girls Said 1

• People always say to me "well if you believed in god you'd have nothing to worry about because if it's real your saved and if it's not then nothing happens". That only tell me that they think being religious/Christian just means you go to church and read the bible.
    It's not that in trying not to be religious I just would never genuinely be invested in it. And if I'm never genuinely invested ten wouldn't god know and I would go to hell anyway. So at least this way saves me time and money.

What Guys Said 7

• Religion is a group of people with a common faith. It is not a life force or God. So your question has a flawed premise. To word a question like this means you have never thought about much.

Your question should be, Since God is real, what kinda problem do I have. Being poor and struggling for little reason I am sure makes you happy. More power to you.

• Hard to say - As I am non religious and I consider myself a good person.

• Nah, hell must be fabulous! :D

• Nope haha lol

• If religion was real, someone would have already thought of a weapon to kill God.

• Do you ! mean if you believed in a religion? Tell me, is arhiesm real? Or is it a belief?

• I'd still be a nihilist, but I might play along. I don't know.