Guys, thoughts on cutesy Asian girls?

Asian American, pretty face, cutesy with a lot of aegyo (if you don't know what this is it's basically acting cute), but really smart?

thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The way she acts in this k-drama exactly describes what I think about Asian girls who act in the way you describe.

http://youtu.be/PT_91ZG_jBU

To be honest, I think a lot of Asian girls who act that way are putting it on and are appealing to a profile but who can deny a pretty face? You even said "aegyo" rather than just saying "cute" which really shows something.

Here's what I think about their youth:
    www.geekinheels.com/.../...woman_aging-600x180.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• You mean people trying to be deliberately cutesy? I've had more pleasant dumps. Alas, the animu waifu that blushes a lot and says "I-It's okay if it's you." before her first kiss and gets flustered incredibly easy will never be.
    i. imgur. com/CE0AYVB. jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • desirable to say the least, x

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attracted to Asians

2|1
    0|0
  • A huge majority of Asian American girls that I grew up aren't "cutesy with a lot of aegyo".

1|1
    0|1
  • hate it, stop acting so cute and naggy me all day with that baby voice. You are an intelligent woman, act like one I ain't trying to date a baby. However it is favored once in a while.

1|1
    0|0
  • Annoying as high hell

1|1
    0|0
  • I love them. Though I grew up around native Asian girls/women while living in Japan and the Philippines and prefer native born Asian girls, I'm still totally infatuated with all Asian girls including American born.

I'll do pretty much anything an Asian girl asks. Especially if she's native born. That look, accent, the cultures, everything about them.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't have much time for girls who act cute. If they're genunely cute, fine.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sounds good to me!

0|0
    0|1
  • No I get bored around shy types though Intelligence is a highly desirable quality.

0|1
    0|0
  • Asian girls look cute, mysterious, playful, and innocent. What can I say

0|0
    0|1
  • some Asians are hot... others are ugly... just like anyone else

0|1
    0|1
  • Not attracted to Asian girls (culturally, physically & sexually).

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.
    4char

0|0
    0|0
  • thought "They're Asian"
    "kpop"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to date one haha

0|0
    0|1
  • i like an Asian girl right now... she doesn't need to act cute for her to be cute tho

0|0
    0|1
  • they're cute and look tight.

0|0
    1|1
  • Sure lol every race of girls is cute in their own way

0|0
    0|1
  • I like those types of girls in general.

0|0
    0|1