Guys, abs on girls?

guys! do you prefer a smooth flat stomach or a girl with abs?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• abs are hot.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Depends on the level of abs, if you had a picture of what you liked it would be more conclusive. So abs are nice if it's not thoroughly defined and ripped but overall, I prefer a flat stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abs are hot (of course not body builder style).

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a bit of pudge. I like ot be flat, but soft - not a ribcage. And as for abs... sorry, but they are kind of a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross to look at but wouldn't stop me from having sex with her since it's a lot better than looking at some sloppy gutted woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • Should have asked, what is your definition of abdominal definition? If it's just the outer lines of the abdominal wall then it's nbd, but if it's kind that shows each ligament's separation (like a man) then my previous statement remains true.

• It depends. If she's the girly type, then smooth flat. If she's more like a strong woman (still feminine), then abs are better. I prefer the girly type, so I think smooth is better for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat stomach for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love smooth. If I wanted bumpy, I'd go for a dude.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind a girl with abs, I think its awesome actually! Shows she's definitely in shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abs on girls are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely a girl with abs. love it when a girl has a 4 pack/6 pack abs. its very sexy and attractive. i have noticed thothe girls i have met who have abs, love getting their stomach kissed on

0|0
    0|0
  • JUST DO YOU!

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat stomachs are the best on girls. Having abs is still really good by your breasts will probably be a lot smaller as breasts are made up of a lot of fat, and if you lose all of it to get rock hard abs then they will be very small.

0|0
    0|0
  • flat but not protruding abs

0|0
    0|0
  • a smooth flat stomach :P

0|0
    0|0
  • not fat :) and not the hulk :) anything in between is great :)

0|0
    0|0
  • flat is good enough
    Abs, I don't really mind, but we could work out together then!

0|0
    0|0
  • girls with abs

0|0
    0|0
  • both are sexy ,,

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are perfectly fine. Personally, I have a thing for girl abs. Plus if this hypothetical woman was really into fitness the idea of working out with her, having her give me pointers and encouraging me, is really attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who don't look like men so flat and smooth.

0|0
    0|1
  • given the choice, definitely flat!

0|0
    0|0