Girls, do you like guys with tan or no tan, or does it really matter?

I am a teenage boy, I have hazel eyes that will change colors, I have olive skin, my hair is a brown, And I am athletic, my eyes will change to green sometimes. Would I be attractive with or without a tan, should I stay the same or get a darker tan?

I also have very light freckles
My tan is natural

20

Most Helpful Girl

• If your skin is naturally tan then it doesn't matter but if get a tan I think that is unattractive (I mean if you do it by accident whatever but trying to get a tan is gross) because I prefer to not have a boyfriend with a high likelihood of getting skin cancer.

What Girls Said 19

• I have a burning passion and desire for pale/white skin.
    But if you're naturally tan then that's no problem either.
    I'm naturally very pale, but living in a desert made be get a light, uneven tan. My hair is brown and I have green eyes as well :D

• it doesn't really matter if the guy is just naturally fair skinned. but tans do look super nice...

• It depends on the guy. some guys look better without a tan and some guys look better with a tan.

• Be yourself, if you wanna get a tan get one, don't change yourself to best suit others, do what makes you comfortable and happy

• I like tan guys. It kinda implies that you've been out in the sun doing sports.

Don't try to be Edward from twilight. Being pale only works for him.

Don't sit out in the sun for 5 hours. You will get sunstroke.
    "If you put a potato in the oven for the right amount of time, it will be crisp on the outside and warm in the inside. But if you keep the potato in the oven for a long time, it will turn into mush." -danisnotonfire

• It doesn't matter with me.

• I like guys who are tan but not too dark. Olive skin is nice. As long as you're not pale white I think it's fine. Stay the way you are :)

• Whether a guy has a tan or not doesn't effect the way I look at him. I've been attracted to guys who are pale, very tan, or somewhat in between. You already sound very attractive with or without a tan though, haha! Do what you want :)

• Olive skin is so handsome! That's what my son has:)

• If it is natural, yeah it's good

I love eyes that changes color. It's fascinating

• i don't care atm

• Without a tan is fine. :) it doesn't matter. I'm sure you look great.

• you literally spun like a god

• I like guys with a little bit of a tan, but not to much. Actually, come to think of it, it's not really that important to me.

• I don't care about things like that. If you're attractive, you're attractive.

• Natural tan is good since I've always defined by my friends for being pale/fair whatever people say.

• I like a natural tan means u enjoy the outdoors but I'm sure you look fine just the way you are

• I wouldn't try to get too dark skin cancer you know

• I have the same color eyes and am also tan