Do you think a good singing voice comes naturally? Or do you think its something that can make you famous if you work at it for a long time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Along with having a talent of singing if anyone wants to be accomplished with it they also have to be an entertainer. Or at least have an heir about them. I assume that'd would be the case, however in today's world of increasing low standards and lack there of, of talent, all a person needs to do is put some auto-tune on it a voilá.

For singing even if one started out not being able to hold a tune or only having a little bit of tune, with training they might get to a few bars of range. If they can handle the vocals of say... singing the American national anthem then they're alright. Only reason why I used that as an example is bc it gives an idea of how range and pitch keep changing and if you can't sing that then the person probably can't sing well at all.

What Girls Said 4

• people can sing well because they know how to control their voice. learn how to control your voice = sing well. just because you can sing doesn't mean you will become famous. I live in hollywood, you wouldn't believe how many people i meet that say their models, singers, and actresses. they are good at it, but they are also driving my uber... see what im saying?

• Do you think its like, you can train to be good but you need to train and have natural talent to be great?

• its not for me personally I'm just curious to here opinions.

• A natural talent and practice.

• np. its definitely natural talent + training.

• Some people are born with the talent, others have to practice it until they can do it. It just depends.

What Guys Said 5

• Little of both

Everyone can improve their singing voice with practice. However people with natural talent, start off at a higher level default skill, make progress quicker, and also have a higher maximum potential.

• It needs some work

• You need to have a little bit of a natural talent and then you grow upon that with hard work. Only a few come from "nowhere".

• Natural you could practice forever and still suck lol

• It is a combination of both