Guys, what is your definition when you call a girl smart. Like definition, example and elaboration. Thank You!! :) ?

You guys call some girls smart, and some guys want their girls smart. Some guys dig for smart girls, some guys think their girlfriend is smart. So how do you define a smart girl? Becuz. It does not necessarily has to be about academics.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Typically their opinions are similar to the conclusions we have come to ourselves. This isn't always the case but generally people think those that disagree with them are just too stupid to understand how things really work. So a persons individual bias will come into play.

It really helps if they can defend their opinions with logic and reason. If they can't even state why they agree with us, then they start to look stupid. If their opinions are vastly different from ours the more they will need to be able to justify the difference in opinion.

Another way to be considered smart is to be knowledgeable about many different things. Having a degree showing you went to class doesn't impress most guys. You need to actually talk about the different topics and engage in an active dialog if you want a guy to take you seriously. For example talking about different types of art will make you look a lot more intelligent than just holding up a degree showing that you took a class. If they aren't interested in art however it will bore them and they won't care if you know what you are talking about. So pick a topic they find interesting.

What this means is that someone that didn't go to college can pass for being smarter than someone that did go to college. It really depends on how you carry yourself in the conversation more so than your past accomplishments. In fact I have known lots of well educated people that seemed like they didn't have a brain in their heads, as well as people with less education than myself that I held in great respect.

For the most part is is simple. Just be able to defend the bias that they already have, and be able to provide what that individual considers intelligent conversation. If you can do that, then most people will consider you smart.

What Guys Said 19

• It can be book smart, but also just a person with lots of good ideas. Someone I can have a deep conversation with.

• I tend to save smart for book smart and use other words to talk about different things.

• I see smart in a girl as both book smart and socially smart. I would call her book smart if she is good at her career. I would call her socially smart if she can handle herself in a tough situation (guys constantly talking to her at a bar, instead of looking to me , she can say something like. "hey that's my man right there, you need to leave" or around new people. Both are needed but I look for socially smart first.

• A women who is not only "book" smart but one who has what the Bible refers to as "wisdom of the heart." In other words, sound judgment and a code of ethics.

• A smart girl, to me, is one who graduated high school, is attending college for SOMETHING, and knows life well enough to not make juvenile mistakes.

• A smart girl is a hard phrase to explain. A smart girl:
    1. doesn't tells dumb jokes
    2. doesn't laughs when people say serious things, instead she trys to understand and express her opinion
    If you have other definitions people comment below

• Also a girl who is good pupil doesn't means she is smart. I know many girls who are good pupils and they're dumb.

• Then, what kind of jokes would you consider dumb?

• Can i give example, of course not

• she looks like a "smartie"... u know...

• Just being knowledgable and challenging what I already know. Which is one thing I'm looking for

• I can tell a girl is smart when she licks the rim of my anus while stroking my scrotum

• Well, when I say smart, I want a woman who can have an intelligent conversation with me. I also like a woman who knows things... so an education helps but isn't a requirement

• Witty and nothing related to book smart (socially smart)

• Hmmm. u may not get this but.. girls who know what's going on most of the time whether its academics or social life

• It means that I find her smart.

• Intelligence and eruditeness.

• My opinion
    When girls are being smart
    or dressed smart (glasses, ya know)
    or when they say cool ''do you know'' stuff.

• A smart girl is self sufficient.

• social and life intelligence.

• I like intelligence and being capable of intelligent observations/input into a discussion. I like wisdom; being self-aware, mindful of your psyche, the ability to behave maturely and sensibly when faced with a problem. This is different from being book smart, because could not give a shit about your degrees or if you finished high-school. I also like girls being good at stuff, like playing guitar, it's a kind of smart. :)

• If you want a mature girl... then what about girls who let loose and jokes a lot?

• Letting loose and joking a lot doesn't make someone immature. It's a good thing. Why would you think there's anything wrong with that?

• It means I can not play with her because I take the risk to be played