Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?

Vampires:

Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf ?

immortal, never age. you'd be a vampire with your current aesthetics and you'd keep them for the rest of your life
ridiculous strength/speed
mind control
Flight
Night Vision
All 5 senses are enhanced 500% from normal human.
Can create your own vampires
can't go out in sunlight. Lesser vamps will die and turn to ash if their whole body is exposed to sunlight for more than five minutes. The older they get, the less they can withstand the sunlight.
Cannot enter private human homes without an invite. Once invited, your invitation can be rescinded by the owner (s) or someone who lives there (like a child) at any time.
Susceptibility to wood. Oddly, wood will penetrate your stone-like body like ordinary human flesh. Even if you wear armor, the supernatural curse means the armor will provide no protection whatsoever and wooden stakes or bullets can penetrate just as easily. Of course, if hit it a non-vital spot, you can continue on, but you heal only 50% as fast from wood-derived wounds.
cold as fuk skin and pale
If you give someone your blood their wounds heal fast and they have sex dreams about you.
accelerated healing capabilities

vs

Werewolf:

immortal and ages very slowly
superhuman strength/speed that rivals if not surpasses vampires. when its a full moon no one fuks with a werewolf
can turn into a big fukin dog at will, have no choice on turning when its a full moon. you'll turn into a rabid wolf that cannot think
Enhanced senses. Better than vampires.
Can create your own werewolves
Susceptible to silver.
warm body temp
accelerated healing capabilities though not quite vampire level

• Vampire
  • Werewolf

Most Helpful Guy

• Vote 'A' - Vampire anyday :D

Reasons
    1. Being charming & attractive is a natural thing with abilities to control people's minds
    2. Unlike a werewolf doesn't have to wait for full moon to be what he/she is
    3. Is always in control of self unlike werewolves who can't think once they turn
    4. Once a werewolf turns they have no emotions or sentiments i. e. can even kill one they love, with a vampire it's not that way
    5. All powers are constant unlike werewolves who wait for a full moon
    6. I love the nights either way and my real name also translates to Emperor of the night lol
    7. And all else that you have so aptly described above for a Vampire :D

What Girls Said 11

• I'll be a vampire-werewolf hybrid, ha! 😛

• Vampire.

I wasn't a vampire for Halloween all those years to just let my costumes go to waste.

Plus, I would want control over my most powerful state, the werewolf just doesn't have that.

• I'd rather be a vampire. But only if I can be sparkly.

• i prefer Vampires!

• I asked this before. I rather be a werewolf because I like animals.

• I wouldn't wanna smell like a dog. I chose vampire.

• I normally say vamp but Reading this makes me choose werewolf

• Vampire. I already look like one

• I would have picked Lycan but that wasn't an option so Vampire it is. lol

• Actually his description of the werewolf kind of half and half it has both traits of both lycans and werewolves, hence the part about were he said that you can transform at anytime.

• Yea. I actually just caught that. lol

• I want to be a Vampire but have a Werewolf boyfriend. :D

• A wolfpire.

What Guys Said 14

• I'd pick a werewolf seeing I would still be human and have sex where as a vampire you're already died and constantly need to feed on blood to nourish yourself and cold bodies don't really fill the blood vessels in a penis. I love sex I would not give that up.

• I've always been compared to a wolf anyway, besides better senses then vampires, equal to better strength then vampires, less vulnerabilities. Almost as good healing power. And unlike werewolves and you forgot this part, vampires are weak to any kind of holy artifact or blessed item or weapon such as holy water, and swords.

• Werewolf. If I was a werewolf I would only convert into one during full moon, but as a vampire, I'll be one every single day, and I couldn't even be able to go out during the day.

• I'd rather be a vampire cause as a vampire, you don't have to be afraid of dying from normal accidents or gun shot wounds, and all you need is a daylight ring to make you immune to the sun light. Also, you get super speed, strenght, and agility.

• vampires r sexier

• I would rather be a werewolf, they can go out in the day. but I rather be a bipedal werewolf instead of just a large wolf

• Vampire cause I could flyyyyy

• Vampire all the way

• Vampire. Though you have more weaknesses (being weak to silver is a real joke, while everyone has wood at hand), you have mind control and get to think while you're using those heightened senses.

• Werewolf just cause I love wolves. Also because of Twilight. Twilight killed vampires for me.

• Be a shut-in neckbeard, they're practically vampires.

• I prefer vampire but I better be a HUMAN

• In this case, vampire.

• Werewolves are really really cool, and I wouldn't knock it, but...