Why do I sound gay and thirsty?

According to some guys, I need to come out the closet. Reason being is because I don't stare at chicks, cat call, whistle, and openly check them out. I admit to peeking every now and again, looking at an attractive girl, but I only call out and openly check out, in a really obvious way, with friends. Because of this, I am deemed "gay".

Now what is so wrong with me not being a dog and staring? I ran track, so I'm very using to seeing girls jogging all day in short shorts, sports bras, and super tight fitting uniforms. I'm used to it and barely notice it. I was in cross country as well, so same thing. But apparently the simple fact that I refuse to sit there staring at girls bodies all day is apparently a mystery to many guys.

I do have lots of female friends, not exaggerating or blowing myself, and many are attractive girls I admit. I jog and work out with girls all the time and won't lie and say I NEVER look, but I also won't lie and say I let her know I'm looking. I usually peek at her for a split second.

Now on the other hand, I'm called thirsty cause I do this. I work out with girls frequently, and its usually because a girls asks me. Sometimes I ask, but more often then not she asks me. Yet working out with girls a lot makes me look thirsty cause, apparently, "You're only there to check them out." I also help a girl stretch and do squats, cause I'm good at both, and I'm more hands on an usually mold her with my body. It's not to be sexual, but just because I've found it works better for me to explain and a girl trusts me enough to not fuck around with her and take pictures and stuff. I don't slap o grab ass, don't check her out, don't watch her ass when she's squatting and talk to her and look at her in her eyes. I even sometimes mold my body with guys, but thats out of habit with the girls and only cause it helps some guys.

So please tell me what the hell is so wrong with this image?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with that. You're a shy polite young man.
    Sounds like a nice thing to be. =)

Keep it up and ignore the others who obviously think that being a crude person towards women will get them women. Weird philosophy.

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing. Just stay true to yourself. Really doesn't matter what other people think. If u r happy like this then just keep at it.

• Nothing is wrong. Those people are immature :/

What Guys Said 3

• BS... people should understand gay means somebody who finds his own gender attrctive n only... otherwise u r str8 or bi at least... sooooo simple :)

• Just because you are being more maturer than your contemporaries - Don't mind them

• nothing at all, your behaviour is what women would want in truth i suspect