Am I being blocked on Kik or just ignored?

I sent a friend a message on Kik. It first showed S for about 20 mins and then finally D. It still shows D.
If you're blocked does it go straight to D or does it show S for a bit too? I just want to know what is going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Happens a lot when girls get tired of you or just don't want to know. I have several now that just disappeared on me. I give it a couple of months, then shrug my shoulders and delete the conversation and her username. keels my phone tidy, too!!

• Nah, we are not dating. She's just a mate but we had a fall out on Friday and she's ignored my messages since then. I don't know if I am blocked or she's just ignoring me. I only wanted to talk to someone about my granddad being ill but she's not responded.

• It will take time, but it will get better. I promise!

• Thanks :) I hope so too

What Girls Said 3

• the S means it's sending that it hasn't been delivered yet. i dont think you're blocked..

• Ah, well it has delivered now but hasn't been opened in 6 hours which is unusual for her. I hope I am not blocked.

• maybe she's just not using it right now :)

• If it turned to D it means "delivered" which means that he has an internet connection

• She's ignoring you or she hasn't seen it.

What Guys Said 2

• Could be a internet connection problem

• You're not being blocked dude

• Christ, she must just be really cold then as I was only wanting to talk to someone about my granddad being ill. Oh well...