Girls, have you ever had your car stuck in snow?

Most Helpful Girl

• I bet your that guy who likes to message every girl like five fucking thousand times about cars being stuck in snow sand mud blah blah blah SHUT UP. Because the answer is obv probably everyone including guys have had their car stuck in something so just cut it out already it's annoying as fuck.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

• Yes I have on several occasions.. But we have now added a Range Rover for when the weather turns nasty.

• that is good future planning in my opinion. does it snow a lot in the countryside?

• Am so sorry I haven't got the time to answer all these questions right now.. And in any case I have already answered your original one. .. Am sure you will understand.

• sorry for interrupting your me time :) who am i to keep you if you have better things to do. meanwhile i'm gonna be here like a loser browsing this site. have fun for me ok!

• I have before, yeah.

• Nope. I have a big car

• I don't have a car but my parents cars have.

• No I haven't. Are you the 'stuck car' fetish guy that keeps messaging girls on here?

• no, not yet ✩°。⋆⸜(ू˙꒳​˙ )

• Yess, it's a pain in the neck

What Guys Said 2

• Never get deep enough snow here

• I got stuck in the snow once. That was an awkward day.