Help with my friend?

My bestie and her boyfriend were dating for one month. They love eachother but the problem is that Her boyfriend hangs out with the girls and those girls hate my bestie. Before yesterday, The girls messaged her saying, ""stop treating Jason (her boyfriend) like shit, god you are awful lucky to have him" Mybestie didn't even do anything to him. They keep saying a lot of hateful things about her and she never did anything wrong to him. She is so mad and really depressed she started cutting herself. She's really stubborn and i've tried to stop her but she NEVER listens. I've not got involved, because i know i'd blow at them and i don't want to be that person. I'm really trying to help but it's going no where... i feel useless in this situation when i really want to help.
What should i do? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• You say you don't wanna get involved cause you'll blow at them and you don't wanna be that person, but you rather be the type of person to see her friend cutting herself?
    You say your friend won't listen to you, but she does listen to what the other girls say. That's a huge problem she has and she has to change asap, cause listening to the hateful comments and avoid the helpful ones is causing her to hurt herself.
    Her boyfriend should step up and say something to those girls, he should protect his girl, not stand and watch.

You should try to stop your friend from cutting herself, it doesn't matter if she doesn't listen, keep helping her. Also talk to her boyfriend and tell him that he has to do something cause it's causing problems to HIS girl. If things don't change, go to the girls and say something.

• Oh yeah, and like Klaatu said, you should tell her parents, but tell them to please don't be mad at her. Some parents will tell her she's stupid instead of trying to understand the situation. I don't know which type of parents she has, you know best.

• Thank you.

• She really doesn't. I'm trying my hardest to get through to her that he doesn't deserve her time, she's way too good for that. I wish she'd open her eyes and see what she's not escaping from, he's dragging her down and i miss seeing her happy.

What Guys Said 2

• I would tell her parents

• uh-oh... if she cuts herself better inform her parents bout it

What Girls Said 2

• She's dating him, not his friends. It shouldn't matter what they say to her. He has eyes, he knows what is true and what isn't

• I'm having the same problem with my bestie her boyfriend just broke up with her last week and now she is cutting the thing is if u get in it she'll probs get mad but if u don't she might kill herself and does her boyfriend know that they r talking to her like this because if so he should be saying something to them poor girl I'm sorry if I was no help I hope ur friend figures it out