What is the biggest mistake that you have ever made?

Most Helpful Guy

• So this one stranger asked me to sit with him and I try to be a nice person so I sat with him. He told me how he's trying to escape from his gangster lifestyle, but he was mugged, and he needed money to get a new ID. On top of that, his past enemies were trying to kill him. I wanted to make a difference in his life so I believed him and gave him the $80 he was asking for, and he promised that he'd pay me back double once he could access his account. Then I believed his other stories of why he couldn't pay me back unless he had a bit more, like that his bank had his father's address listed so they sent the money to him, and he had to visit his dad to get the money since he had no way of contacting him. A bunch of stories like that, and I was afraid to lose everything, and he never ran with the money because he knew he could get more out of me, even intimidating me by saying he still has gang connections in case I turned back or gave away his whereabouts. I couldn't handle it, I told my parents, got therapy, cried a lot. But my parents love me and are luckily pretty well off, so my only punishment was that they wouldn't help me pay for my first car for graduating college.

What Girls Said 7

• ugh i have a few mistakes that will stick with me for life... not sure i can pick which is the biggest...
    but i've learned to live with them and learn my lessons :)

• Draining 2k out of a savings account. No I wasn't thinking at the time. lol

• I can't say but it's well known

• 0|0
  • Broke my friend ship with my former bff for no reason tbh.

• Cheated in an exam, got caught but thankfully was given a second chance. Biggest mistake of my life that I learnt to never repeat the hard way.

• Allowing myself to get fat. That is my only regret in life.

What Guys Said 5

• Going out with my last girlfriend

• i ate meat-pie...

• Clicking to this question

• definitely getting married when I knew i liked men..

• bath salts.