The US created isis?

Most Helpful Guy

• They created them by invading a country that played no role in 9/11. Not only did they create them, they ended up arming them too by leaving a good amount of equipment behind. Whether people like this or not, its dictators like saddam and Assad who have been keeping these ultra fanatical barbarians at bay for all these years. Kill the dictators, and you unleash the worse of two evils. Of coarse, the U. S. doesn't really care about all that. They care about expanding their military bases, surrounding Iran, and securing rich oil fields

What Girls Said 4

• We also supplied people like al-queda with all it's guns. Did no one research that seriously? I feel that my family are the only people that watched te movie Fahrenheit 911

• i think the government is behind a lot of the shit thats happening

• Its a possibility that killing bin influenced it but I feel like it would have came sooner or later

• Who's gonna be next? The English?

What Guys Said 17

• images.lazygamer.net/2013/07/wpid-tin-foil-hat.jpg

" “Salafist principality” to emerge to “isolate the Syrian regime”."

That's not very incriminating lol
    America has been aiding the toppling of the Assad dictatorial regime and even lobbied for the deployment of airstrikes and forces in Syria. We know people want Assad gone but for you to say ISIS IS CREATED BY MURICA , that's unfounded.

• Well, considering America has a long history of supporting coup d'etats against democratic governments, supporting brutal dictators (especially in that region of the world), playing their power games with other big countries (like Russia) on the soil of innocent people, selling weapons to all kinds of seedy people and bombing pretty much everything in their way (thus creating an indescribable amount of pain, suffering and the well understandable desire for vengeance), it is by far the most important reason. There were, of course, other factors but without the US and its imperialist foreign policies, there would most likely be no ISIS.

• And that ladies and gentlemen, is why America isn't particularly liked by the international world (well that and the Kardashians obviously)

• And what type of source this is? How do I know this is real? I don't even see a source in their article.
    But hey, lets criticize America, cause it's fun and what other people do.

• I didn't criticise anyone.. I just wanted to know what people thought.

• Yeah it's unfair and there's clearly some bias in there. Agreed

• This is the way it surfaced: www.judicialwatch.org/.../...0-final-version11.pdf
      By asking it the DoD.

• Isis r muslims no?

• "YOU HAVE ALLOWED THIS DARK LORD TO TWIST YOUR MIND, UNTIL NOW, NOW YOU'VE BECOME THE VERY THING YOU SWORE TO DESTROY."

• Well they did. They also created Al Qaeda and manufactured 9/11.

No big surprise unless you're a fucking moron.

• If you look throughout history, a lot of countries and governments helped to create most riots, overthrows and wars. There's hardly ever a rebellion or religious faction that doesn't have something bigger behind it.

• So now it's US's fault huh?

• You didn't read it did you?

• That's a theory and not really proven facts, otherwise it would have been all over the news. You have been watching too many "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura"

• All over the news? And why would they want everyone to know that?

• The gov is behind a lot of shit.. Just look at the relations between US and the middle east for the past 25 years.. They have provided weapons and instated their own "leader" in the middle east (under the bush senior era)

• lol fool... you've been had. The defense department never declassifies information that might have negative strategic consequences. Look up 'disinformation' in the American Heritage online dictionary. Then get a job.

• I never said I believed it. Stop assuming. I only asked what people thought

• Yeah, and you could have asked what people thought of Taylor Swift. You deliberately posted something you knew would sound controversial and got busted.

I repeat... get a job.

• Don't need one. I could live the rest of my life and not work a single day and still live more comfortably than you. Busted by whom? I don't give a fuck about what you think

• I wouldn't put it past them tbh...

• disappointed yet not surprised

• A lot of times our weapons end up in the wrong hands, and our intervention ends up making it easier for terrorist groups to take over.

And of course the U. S. taxpayers are forced to pay for all this overseas nonsense.

• Well when you have that much interest and assets abroad , let's call it... wealth management and security shall we?

• It's usually a few decades before something like that would be declassified.

• Hey look, it's bash USA day.