Girls, is this look unattractive to you?

I hope i never lose my hair and end up looking like this.

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• No. That's not attractive to me. But you can do hair-grafting or simply shave your head bald. Some men look good bald.

• To be honest, yes. I find it much more attractive if the guy just shaves his head instead of letting it grow like this.

• It depends on the face and the clothes the person is wearing. Hair is not a big deal for somebody who looks good to begin with.

• A fully shaved head looks sexy, so if you start balding it's the best solution

• Yep...(filler)

• Why not just have it all off. Bald guys are hot!

• Not my first choice...

• I understand guys bald, but at my age I'm not into it

• It's not pretty. Some guys can work it, but...

• Might as well just save entire head. Not attractive.

• i very much dislike that

• Ewwwww... ...

• it is unnatractive. you will soon loose your hair simply because you're getting older and you're aging

• Yes, it's very unattractive.

• It's not something I seek out... but if I fell for a guy and this happened to him, I'd still find him attractive because he's my man. Maybe he can shave it if he wants.

• My husband is 30 and starting to lose his hair just like that but it dosent make me love him any less it's the man that's attractive or not it's not his hair that shows his love or intentions.

• Wow, I'm honestly sad by how picky "women" are. More like girls.
    Guys bald with age, so what? Deal with it, it's not a deal breaker, and some bald waaayyy younger than others. If the guy has good intentions and treats you right, why would you turn away a dude due to reasons he can't control?

• Not attractive

• yessssss its awful sorry but this is the kind of hair I think is hot :ts1.mm.bing.net/th