How do you think a female child killer and female child molester would do in prison compared to their male counterparts?

We all know how male child killers and male child molesters are treated but I wonder if the same is true for the female child killers and molesters. Some women told me that female child killers and sex offenders receive more brual beatings and more hatred by inmates than their male counterparts because the majority of female inmates were once victims of child abuse and child molestation themselves and especially because the child killer and molester is a female herself inside their prison, the other female inmates treat it as a hyporcrisy and sense of betrayal of their own gender since women are expected to be maternal and protective of children (at least this was what one woman told me).

• They'll get treated even much worse than their male counterparts in prison
    25% (1)29% (2)27% (3)Vote
  • They'll get treated equally as bad as their male counterparts
    75% (3)43% (3)55% (6)Vote
  • They'll get treated less bad than their male counterparts
    0% (0)14% (1)9% (1)Vote
  • They won't get treated bad at all in prison, regardless of how disgusting, despicable and heinous their crimes were.
    0% (0)14% (1)9% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• They'd probably get passed with a warning. Pretty sure a female rapist who taught just got sacked and nothing else lately.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would expect those women to get treated just as bad as their male counterparts.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I know about a few in this country. Of course , at first they fell against a locker, stumbled and had other physical accidents but some seem to have turned lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all people who are convicted of "Kiddie" crimes are targets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women's prisons are worse in general then their male counterparts. Women are much more brutal from everything I have heard.

0|0
    0|0
  • considering a woman raped an 8 year old over 50 times and only got a 2 year sentence i think they will be treated like they are in a time out club.

0|0
    0|0