What is something really cool that you wish you could do but can't?

• Scuplt
    11% (2)11% (2)11% (4)Vote
  • Design
    16% (3)0% (0)8% (3)Vote
  • Produce
    0% (0)11% (2)5% (2)Vote
  • Athletics
    16% (3)22% (4)19% (7)Vote
  • Academics
    26% (5)22% (4)24% (9)Vote
  • Other
    21% (4)22% (4)22% (8)Vote
  • Other (more other)
    10% (2)12% (2)11% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I could be a doctor but some issues arise

- I am intolerant of unpleasant smells and throw up very easily
    - A psychiatrist diagnosed me with mental illness because I said I hear God speaking to me when I pray to him and this diagnosis is on my permanent record
    - I have a low gpa
    - I'm not good at chemistry, math or physics
    - I don't function well on low sleep

So if I could do anything - I would be the perfectly healthy, intelligent, and blemish free person who goes to medical school to help others.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Speak several languages like a native. I would feel so accomplished.

I also wish I had a natural gift for calculus and more difficult math. Thankfully, I don't HAVE to know those things to be successful in my career.

Besides, I could connect with a lot of people by speaking their language :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I knew Martial arts

0|0
    0|0
  • Crap out money :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I would I could swim like a champ

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could solve any math and science equation. In my head.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish i could play piano, drums and guitar

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish i could play an instrument...

0|0
    0|0
  • Swim. I think scuba diving would be awesome. I would love to explore coral reefs!

Yes, I am aware I can take swimming lessons. However I was traumatized and get panic attacks when I am completely submerged in water. Panic attacks under water can lead to almost drowning, which has happened.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• - Drive a car or a motorbike (both doesn't work because I am legally blind)
    - Be a pilot (same reason)
    - Be a doctor (same reason. I'm actually very good academically but who has use of a visually disabled doctor...)
    - Be an astro physicist (I'm barely average at math. If you wanna work as an astro physicist, you've got to be absolutely fucking amazing and then some.)
    - Lose some weight (I know, that one is actually realistic but it's just so hard. I eat very healthily but I don't exactly like working out. And it becomes more complicated because my disability keeps me from doing all the fun sports. I'm not allowed to play any of the team sports (too dangerous) and stuff like that or weight training (medical reasons). So all I'm left with is running and swimming. And I'm not particularly fond of doing either of them 3-5 times a week).
    - Be able to easily pick up girls and have different sexual experiences. (I guess there are a number of reasons why this doesn't seem to work for me)

0|0
    0|0
  • Play guitar like Eddie Van Halen, Glenn Tipton, Tony Iommi, Mark Tremonti, Kirk Hammett, Dave Murray... all the great hard rock/heavy metal players :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to be able to sculpt.

0|0
    0|0
  • produce cheese

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could have a day, 1 day, where I could ignore all pain and that any physical damage I do to myself would be instantly healed after the day, then id totally fuck up my face with knives and stitches and sewing and fishhooks, basically pull a creepypasta day, or if we're talking about things realistically then walk around with a futuristic military exoskeleton

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I've never come across something that I couldn't do yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could choose H

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten E down pretty well

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna learn how to free run.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish, I was better in academics.