Guys, Severe anger, Scary or Normal?

So i have always had this problem where when i get angry i cuss everyone out, throw chairs, flip tables, threaten, and at some times throw some punches at the nearest person. I use to kick holes in walls, and scream at the top of my lungs wherever i am. I kicked in a glass window at my school, i would run from my school, fight teachers, etc. The point is other than the people in the special ed program with me, is are there other people who are like me? This has been a problem forever. Though I dont do any of this now, all my anger is building up in me...

• Scary
    83% (30)
  • Normal
    17% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
If you got some punk a$$ thing to say about me, i will post a video and put the link here, then you will be "REAL" Scared.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not normal. Ever tried looking into professional help? Some people with baggage (bad stuff that happened to them in the past) express their feelings as rage.

• My reasoning for this anger, is from being taken deprived of the social exposure i need to make friends. I was put into a psycho ed school where i was stuck with kids like me. So i never learned to make friends. Its why I'm so angry today.

• Sounds like a valid reason to me. But like I said, you may have to work with a professional to come to terms with your anger-issues.

But I've also read that many people calm down by simply engaging in regular exercise or even boxing or a martial art. Have you considered that?

What Guys Said 17

• I don't know if I would call it scary so much as sad. I don't mean that in a insulting kind of way but in that if someone flips out like that it is usually either A: physiological issue (brain etc.) or B: a defensive mechanisim gone haywire. What brings on the rage? When I was younger I was abused so I was convinced every one was out to hurt me and would essentially convert my fear into anger. But as you seem to notice it gets to a point where it starts to do more damage then good. That was when I realized that I couldn't simply attack all my fears, I had to use a diffrent tactic. I chose to question and analyze my feelings, my fears. If there was a particular thing I was afraid of I would study it. This in turn let me take greater control of myself and made me a conciderably more functional human being. So what does cause you to flip out? How long does it last?

• Not only is that abnormal, but you should also realize that these things that you do are YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR and you're the only one who can control it.

• You need to cool the fuck down and learn to control your damn temper. Probably bipolar.

• Hey fktard, I AM BIPOLAR HERP SHT DERP FK

• Come find me asshole I live in Brainerd Minnesota

• Honestly, at this point, you deserve to be put in a straight jacket. But seriously, if a grown ass man telling me in my face he'll lynch my n** ass doesn't scare me, what makes you honestly believe I'll be afraid of a 15 y/o boy who has anger issues? gtfo

• Frankly it sounds like you are a weak person. You have no discipline and you throw tantrums. Time to grow up and act like a man.

• Ha, pitiful ALL of you, I am starting to be happy about posting this. The rage flows through me, it FUELS me. I am starting feel like I will act sooner than i hoped.

• No... its definitely not normal. If you want to get anywhere in life, go to therapy and solve this problem. Especially so you don't hurt anyone.

• man... that's scary indeed... can u try 2 keep yerself? :/

y do u do this?

• Cool down, man. A professional might help you to get out of it before accidents happen.

• If you don't learn to control your emotions and vent your anger in a non-destructive way, that behavior will get you killed one day.

• I suggest you take up boxing or mixed martial arts, it's a great stress reliever and helpful for people with anger issues.

And if you can afford it, you should invest in a punching bag. That way if you've had a shitty day, you can take it out on the bag instead of other people.

• Watch Bronson (2008), if you haven't already. He can relate.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1172570/

• seek medical attention, its better to talk to a doctor about therapy and cures versus talking to your future prison rapist

• Not scary, just plain stupid.

• I think if you keep acting like that you're gonna end up "getting angry" at the wrong person and get dropped.

• Anger is a sign you're unable to cope -and people out of control can do dangerous and stupid things.

• My brother has this but he doesn't flip tables he just cusses evryone out. Its not normal. Seek therapy before you hurt someone please

• Man up and face your problems, don't just break shit

• And who are you to speak to me in such ways? All of you have NO IDEA Who you are dealing with. Mock me if you will, but i will prove my worth in this world, and all shall BOW to me!

• Who am I? I'm a guy sane enough to realize that breaking shit doesn't do shit. Man up and face your problems. Solve them, don't just break them.

• I was the same way, had a lot of violence in my childhood.

Uncontrolled anger will destroy you, but if you learn to control it you'll get a power most people won't understand, a massive source of both mental and physical strength.

First off, don't blame anyone for it, pointless counter-productive endevour.

Now what you really need, are outlets, fighting sports and gym are my favorites. Flipping out against people over stupid shit doesn't help anyone and only makes you look like an idiot. Channel the anger into self-improvement, physical fitness is the best first option.

Once you get used to using anger in a positive way, you'll start to look at petty uses of it as a waste of time. You'll gain control, which will allow you to embrace the strength it brings.

To reiterate, join a fighting sport club, boxing, kick boxing, etc .. doesn't really matter. Also join a gym, but go easy on the weights, you're still young and growing, too much strain of your bones can stunt growth. Get help from the personal trainers to create a light program to build a foundation of strength and when you're older you can start smashing it out.

Good luck.

• Some of your responses here are examples of flipping out over stupid shit, I'll cut some slack because I wasn't any better at 15. But it needs to stop, just counter-productive. You're letting people easily manipulate your emotions and that's nothing but weakness. You want power, you have to be in control, no one else.

• No offence but you have issues. Big problems. Anger is normal from time to time but destructive anger isn't. See a psychologist.

• Oh yeah? TRY LOOKING AT YOURSELF! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU TYPED, DESTRUCTIVE ANGER IS IN ALL OF US, ITS JUST SOME OF YOU ALL ARE PU$$IES AND TO SCARED TO SHOW IT! TRY LIVING IN MY FOOTSTEPS, NOT HAVING ANY FRIENDS BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM! THINK!!!

• You want people to be afraid of you and the way you've written this post to me seems like you love your anger. You don't want to change. You want to show all of us here how "powerful" you are. You are pathetic. Grow up before you get locked up in jail or worse.

• Im gonna make you and the rest MORTIFIED of me! You'll see!!!