Do you think it's possible to fall in love with someone online?

• Yes
    86% (18)79% (11)83% (29)Vote
  • No
    14% (3)21% (3)17% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% yes, this happened to me and it was far stronger then the love i experianced offline. I think It is because online friends only have limited options and one of those is talking. There where a lot of (deep) conversations and we grew very close as a result. It was the deepest bond i ever felt.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I believe that true love should happen in person, not online dating. A lot of trush issues with online.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not too sure but it may happen

0|0
    0|0
  • She and I need to meet in person to be absolutely certain... but right now I have to answer "yes."

Long story with a few huge twists just in the last couple of days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possible? Well I imagine so. I don't think it is advisable, but others can do whatever suits them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything is possible right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really... How can you supposed to love someone online... what you gonna miss his/her mailbox?
    What would make you feel special?
    His/her messages?
    And what would you like about them?
    That they are a good talker?

0|0
    0|0
    • well... we talk on the phone and stuff. We have friends in common and they got us talking. We Skype & stuff... we are planning on meeting this summer

• No. It's just a silhouette.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, no. You need to meet the person in person for you to fall in love with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    very much so

0|0
    0|0
  • Report the swatstika guy

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• No. I think it's possible to fall in love with the idea of them, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i'd think so!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have fallen in love with someone I haven't actually met in person. There is an interesting debate on this topic, but according to most articles I have read from reliable sources, I would say it is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's possible.

0|0
    0|0
    • But if anyone admits it then a lot of people are going to give them a lot of criticism and hell about it.

• Definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would GAG users fall in love with me online?

0|1
    0|0
  • No, you do not know if they are real. And until the first sight face to face you don't know if the physical connection is real

0|0
    0|0
    • What about falling in love with someone online then the love being stronger when you meet