Whats your opinion on sucide?

Most Helpful Guy

• I will get hate for what I'm about to say, but if an adult is 100% that s/he wants to commit suicide, why even try to stop them? To make them keep suffering? It's not easy to commit suicide and if they're sure about it, it's because they can't take it anymore and there life is a complete shit.

BUT, if a teenager wants to commit suicide, then that's a different story, in that case they should be stopped and sent to therapy, cause a teenager hasn't seen even half of what life is, and after you pass your teenage years, life changes a lot, and that change can be for the better.
    I wanted to commit suicide many time when I was a few years younger, but I didn't, and now I'm glad I didn't cause life changed for the better.

What Guys Said 15

• In my opinion it's useless. Why not stay around a bit longer and then die by natural causes. You at least get more freedom than being stuck dead. Rather, you can mess around with it and with other people. Ask yourself how any people care about you, if the answer is lower than 0, laugh at it and acknowledge how you are still a person. Someone hurting you with words? Absorb it and torch yourself for the hell of it. Insults happen all the time. haVe problems? Change that. Feeling down? Change your attitude and the view of the world. Be assertive towards anyone to get what you want, even the authorities. Why? because you can.. Have an ex gf? Play with fire by being an asshole and push around rudely. Push her buttons, prank the shit out of her. Anything, just have fun messing around with the little things in life because nothing matters anymore.
    That's my opinion.

• My neighbor committed suicide it was the most horrible thing
    to see them bring his body out of the house in a body bag
    yes suicide is horrible and it makes me wonder why it happens
    what signs can one see that would get them help before they
    actually act out on it.. wow

• It is very troubling and sad that an individual contemplates it.

• Sad ))))))))))))))))))))))

• Suicide would bring certain judgement and it's permanent. So if you are thinking about it get those thoughts out of your head.

• 1 (800) 273-8255 suicide hotline prevention. please call if you're considering it. there are always reasons to live, people care about you, and you offer something no one else can. suicide is never the answer.

• Honestly, It's a bad idea. I know people have pain and heartache, but ending your own life accomplishes nothing.

• Cowardly move you only get one life yolo dude so live it and every day above the ground is a great day remember that... Pitbull said it 😄👍👍

• Lifes greatest tragedy

• It's the best way to show how weak and defeatist you are.

• do it if you are in a lot of physical pain. for example you are dieing from lung cancer

• That there better options. This is a permanent solution to a temporary problems.

• really bad idea

• There are circumstances people can find themselves in where it's hard to argue against it.

Not for the faint of heart:
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...s-sold-sex-slavery.html

• I had an uncle hang himself earlier this year. I think the people who say shit like it's just the cowards way out have no idea what it's like to be in that position. I'm a pretty laidback guy, but that is something I will not tolerate being said in front of me. My uncle had a really hard life. His mother didn't want him. His step dad abused him and he was on the streets at 13. Two of his three brothers had already died, he got laid of from his job and his marriage wasn't going well. People who talk shit about people who kill themselves are scum as far as I'm concerned.

What Girls Said 3

• I look at suicide as... Giving up.
    They must be tired of dealing with whatever situation they are in.
    Not the right direction but, it's an option.

• I used to think about committing suicide all the time. I still do sometimes, but I am getting better.

• Life has too much to offer for suicide to be an option