Have you ever broke a piece of your tooth off?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was around 12, I was doing the dishes. My sister picked up a ceramic mug and my mum thought it was a funny idea to turn off the lights. My sister was swinging the mug in front of her and it hit me in the mouth. My bottom front tooth, top right corner broke off, so now that part of my tooth is fake.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes I foolish tried to open a bottle with my teeth and atiny bit came off - I didn't have to go to dentist or anything thankfully

• Yep, broke one of canines and it used to be curved like a shark tooth... I also had a tooth break and crack, rotting from the inside so I had it pulled... root canal was an option I didn't want to go with...

• Lol I absolutely fucked my two front teeth up, thank god for crowns!!! Now I don't gotta walk around looking super fucked up.

• Does getting crowns put on hurt because I have to get one put on and I'm really scared

• Thanks I feel so much better not

• You're welcome ;)

• when you 3' foot nothing and bounce a ball really hard, It's gonna smack you in the face. I lost all my front teeth. My teacher thought I got into a fight.

• Yes I've done it.

• Have u done it on a tooth that u ever done it fefor on?

• I take it you meant have I even done it on a tooth I never did it before on? Answer is yes. If you chipped a tooth it would be a good idea to get the opinion of a dentist what if anything needed to be done about it.

• i haven't but seen it happen to someone else

What Girls Said 6

• I got punched in the face by my sister and my back tooth popped out...

• No I have not

• no I havne't

• yes but the whole thing cracked

• If it counts, a year ago I chipped my front tooth on a beer bottle hahaha

• No, never.