Girls, What is Beauty?

How do you define it?
What does it mean to you?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is how you're created. In a sense, it's your soul, your ultimate self that is different from everyone else. Beauty is who you simply are and putting on makeup or going all natural wouldn't change the fact that you're created beautifully with uniqueness that nobody could compare, and whether you try to change your personality or looks, it doesn't change the fact that you are part of something beautiful whether you know it or not

What Girls Said 19

• I think beauty comes from confidence and a life that is devoid of self-indulgence. People who eat for health and not for taste, people who work hard to do well at everything they are involved in, people who take their responsibilities seriously and people who treat others with politeness and kindness.

• Beauty -t he quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (as a personality in which high spiritual qualities are manifest)

But the truth is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Everyone finds beauty in different things.

• Beauty is when you have a personality that attracts people to you. Not in the way where you're so "pretty" people are attracted to you. But when you have such a beautiful personality that everybody likes they can't help but feel good around you. I think that's beauty. It's not always about looks. I think we need girls to realize that

• When something is aesthetically pleasing + when something makes you feel good (other's sense of humor + great personality).

• Every girl has desired to be beautiful and I think we all are in our own unique ways. Beauty is more than a facial aspect. It goes deep: The personalities of a person

• Pretty nice looking. Appealing. Makes you wanna keep looking at them

• Beauty is an emotion when faced with something profoundly enduring. My grandmother is 99 years old. She has green eyes which shine and skin which glows. She's almost ethereal.. It chokes me up. That's beauty.

• Taking care of your self emotionally and physically

• beauty can mean many different things pretty cute adorable but to me it means you have a nice personality people love u for who u are not for who u aren't. beauty is love that a man sees in you or boyfriend or u see in them. beauty is the love your parents saw when u were born. beauty i everything that God made that is beautiful. God sees beauty in our most ugliest times so that is what beauty is to me

• Beauty is something or someone in there raw, natural states.

• for me, it's inner beauty, what a person is inside :)

• Beauty is not what others see but what they feel. The inner beauty is More important than physical attributes. Girls with nice physical attributes may be attractive but girls with big heart is way more attractive.

• Beauty is when a beautiful inside is seen from the outside. Not like having attractive feautures, but more like your attitude :)

• A combination of qualities, such as shape, colour, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight.

• Beauty is individual..

• It's outer appearance to me

• Beauty is the confidence and kindness that shines from within you.

• Beauty means being physically attractive

• The beauty of a woman
    must be seen from in her eyes;
    Because that's the doorway to her heart,
    the place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman
    isn't in a facial mole;
    But true beauty in a woman,
    is reflected by her soul.

It's the caring that she cares to give,
    the passion that she shows;
    And the beauty of a woman
    with passing years only grows.

For me these all words is known as a beauty of a woman :)