What's your favorite video game of all time?

Just curious...

0|0
11|15

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• THE SIMS. I'm such an addict. It's TERRIBLE. OMG now I want to go play!

0|1
    0|0
    • I use to always play that game... Always setting my sim up to have the same traits and personality as me... I'm such a failure

• Awww! at least you played though! You should let them do their own thing sometimes! You never know what will happen!

• Ooooooh. Hard question. Its between Sims 4 and MW3. Video games are just great.

1|0
    0|0
    • Girl that plays MW3... Nice. I use to be pretty good at MW2 online. I just suck at it so much now

• Modern warfare 2

0|0
    0|0
  • The games on the PS2 mainly. I used to play Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, and Jak and Daxter. But my all-time favorite has gotta be Shadow of the Colossus

0|0
    0|0
  • crash bandicoot 3, metal gear solid.. yeah old games, i used to play a lot witj them when I was younger. :D now only counter strike or company of heroes

0|1
    0|0
  • kingdom hearts, kingdom hearts 2, final fantasy x, final fantasy x-2

0|0
    0|0
  • Gta v and geometry dash on my ipad

0|0
    0|0
  • Tekken series or the Sims series.

0|0
    0|0
  • COD, Assassins Creed or Aliens vs Predators. I also like 7 days to die. Too many fun games to list.

0|0
    0|0
  • COD Advanced Warfare

0|0
    0|0
  • either 'last of us' or 'beyond two souls'

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I have many. I like Primal Rage, Mortal Kombat Armageddon and 9, Spawn Armageddon, Predator Concrete Jungle, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil Outbreak, Resident Evil Outbreak file 2, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty, Evil Dead A Fistful Of Boomstick, Spiderman 3, Dino Crises 2, Independence Day video game and Asteroids ( newer version )

Most of these games I still play the others not so much anymore but they are still favorites of mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mile Tysons punch put

0|0
    0|0
  • Grand theft auto

0|0
    0|0
  • Company of heroes 2 and all Warhammer 40k games are my absolute favorites.

Then comes league of legends, battlefield 4, witcher 2/3.. eh too many to count nevermind. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Pokemon gold because it was my first video game ever. I've been playing pokemon for over 15 years now and gen 1-4 had my favorite games. I still play the newer ones and the graphics and new features are cool but they just don't have the same magic for me. I'm not hating on the new pokemon, I just prefer the older stuff. For the most part anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pokemon Emerald
    Fire Emblem: Awakening
    ssb4
    Skyrim
    Kid Icarus: Uprising

I can't choose!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I love League currently, but my favorite storyline game has to be The Last of Us. Great game.

0|0
    0|0
  • chess. com dot dot dot

0|0
    0|0
  • Super Mario bros

0|0
    0|0
  • COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE
    &
    Ghost recon phantoms.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two conkers bad fur day.
    And
    Star ocean til the end of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the best games I've played was a 007 game for the Nintendo 64

0|0
    0|0
  • Jumpscaring survival horror like dreadout (steam)

0|0
    0|0